Chapter 126-128

Chapter 126

A golden medal is written with a silver prize.

Xu Shuang is already very contented. After all, this competition is full of famous hotel chefs in 49 cities.

Winning the prize is secondary, mainly in the competition and learning in the competition.

Before it was finished, Xu Shuang took out a few new and brand-new banknotes.

"This is the bonus of this time, the prize of the competition and the prize of the hotel, which are 500 yuan."

There are not many bonuses for the competition, but the hotel gives a lot!

Xu Shuang's leader has been overwhelmed by several time-honored brands over the years. It's easy to have a capable chef. I wish he could pay a bonus to Xu Shuang out of his own pocket.

Wang Yingmeizizi collected the money: "I was about to tell you that we are going back to our hometown this summer vacation."

"Didn't I get a letter from the captain some time ago? He told me that the brigades around me have been learning to grow herbs recently. I just thought that in addition to honeysuckle, there are also a few herbs that are also suitable for planting. We led a few old professors with the school to accompany us to visit.

Although it is the middle of the year, and the real liberalization decision will not come down until the end of the year, it is not troublesome for Wang Ying to start doing some preliminary work now.

People with discerning eyes have long seen that policies are only a matter of time.

When I returned home this time, only Wang Ying and Cheng Yu were left, and Xu Shuang couldn't leave his work.

Oh no, and wheat seedlings.

Mai Miao, who has studied in 49 cities for half a year, has broadened his knowledge, and now he is already generous.

Seeing Cheng Yu, Wang Ying couldn't help but ask how she was dealing with the affairs in her family.

"You have been admitted to the Peking Opera now, but don't delay yourself for these things."

Yes, Cheng Yu entered the Peking Opera. She not only went in, but also stepped in with the face of her classmates.

Cheng Shufen did not participate in the scoring to avoid suspicion, but she cried in the background.

All her life's efforts have been on Cheng Yu. Even if she has never had a chance to appear on the stage, she finally has a starfire seed that has been preserved.

Cheng Yu: "They have been here, but what can they do? The guards of the master stopped them, and they didn't dare to break through. I came to the Peking Opera several times, and I can't suffer. The household registration is easier. I have long found the street and women's federation and moved out.

Wang Ying thought about it, it was true.

Cheng Yu is now protected by Lan Yue and Cheng Shufen. Her biological parents are looking for trouble, but she can't get in at home, and Cheng Shufen is in the Peking Opera. Cheng Yu also has fisting and foot skills, which is naturally not afraid.

Cheng Yu was a little embarrassed: "The teacher said that he would register my household registration during the Spring Festival and count it as her daughter. Let's set up a few tables at Brother Shuang. Come on. Bring the ears of wheat and malt.

The teacher has been calling for many years, but everyone knows that Cheng Shufen treats Cheng Yu as a daughter.

This time, Lan Yue and Cheng Shufen are about to formally replace the form.