Bob yandere alphabet

A: AFFECTION- how do they show affection and how intense can they get?

His love language is physical touch, he LOVES holding you in his arms.

B: BLOOD- how messy are they willing to get for their darling?

Hes a cannibalistic murderer...... he'll string someone's guts on the wall if he feels like it-

C: CRUELTY- would they ever hurt their darling?

yes, absolutely, mans is sadistic as hell, if you're out of line he's gonna hurt you.

D: DEAREST- would they do anything against their darlings will?

he wouldn't abduct you. He wouldn't do anything sexual without your consent. The only thing he'd do without consent is hug and cuddle you.

E: EXPOSED- how much of their true self are they willing to bare around their darling?

he shows EVERYTHING.

F: FIGHT- how would they feel if their darling fought back?

not very surprised but a little sad and disappointed, he'd also be pissed.

G: GAME- do they think of this as a game or not?

unless you're trying to off yourself in hopes of being free of him then he thinks it's all a game, if you're running from him by going to different countries, changing your name, hell even getting plastic surgery, he'll think it's all just a game of hide and seek.

H: HELL- what would be their darlings worst experience with them?

torture, hands down, he's a fucking sadist.

I: IDEAS- what future do they want with their darling?

he doesn't really think about the future, nor does he care, as long as you aint dead he's happy.

J: JEALOUSY- how jealous do they get when it comes to their darling?

oh he gets VERY jealous, he just doesn't show it.

K: KISSES- how do they act around their darling?

he's like an energetic puppy when he's with you most of the time, but if he thinks you're acting out of line he'll shut you up real quick.

L: LOVE- what did they do before their darling found out their true intentions?

he would lure you in with a fake sense of security, he'd manipulate the absolute HELL out of you and try to isolate you from anyone he saw as a threat.

M: MASK- are their true colors drastically different when with their darling?

ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY, when you're not around he's the same in the webseries, when you are around, he's more chatty and touchy.

N: NAUGHTY- how would they punish their darling?

torture.

O: OPPRESEION- how many rights would they take away from their darling?

none, that would just make the game boring, he likes seeing your sad horrified face when you find the dead body of a loved one. :)

P: PAITENT- how patient are they with their darling?

he's not patient AT ALL, it's rare for him to just give a warning if you're doing something he doesn't approve of.

Q: QUIET- if their darling dies what would they do?

he would try to bring you back, if that didn't work, he'd off himself.

R: REGRET- would they feel guilty about anything they did to their darling?

unless you're mind broken then nope.

S: STIGMA- what made them like this?

general obsession, at first you were gonna be his next victim, but then he caught feelings.

T: TEARS- how would they act if they saw you cry?

if it was because of someone else he'd kill em in an instant, if it was because of him he'd enjoy seeing you cry.

U: UNIQE- would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

he'd be VERY different, he'd think all of this was a fun little game you were playing, he'd be extremely sadistic and do whatever he could to make you feel pain mentally or physically, and he would let you rome free.

V: VICE- what weakness could their darling exploit?

pretending to be mind broken or threating unalive.

W: WITNESS- if they ever decided to abduct their darling and someone witnessed how would they act?

he'd kill the witness.

X: XAONON- would they worship their darling?

although he's sadistic he would worship your every move, he hurts you because he thinks that only he is worthy enough to harm you and have no consequences.

Y: YEARN- how long would they pine until they snap?

if he started to realize that what you were doing wasn't a game and you were genuinely trying to be free of him, he'd go to your house, apartment, or wherever you lived and take you right then and there.

Z: ZENITH- would they mind break their daring?

if he kept doing what he was doing, yakow like killing people off, or taking your things, he'd accidently break you, and it'd take him only a few minutes to realize that he did, then he'd start to panic and try everything he could to get you back.