Frank yandere alphabet

A: AFFECTION- how do they show affection and how intense can they get?

he's not very good at showing affection, so instead he'll randomly give you things, those things could be something as big as a car you wanted, or something as small as a rock that reminded him of you.

B: BLOOD- how messy are they willing to get for their darling?

he's better at abduction, so he'd rather just higher an assassin to do the job, but he will do it himself if he feels the need to.

C: CRUELTY- would they ever hurt their darling?

only as a last resort, he loves you too much to do any harm to you but will if he deems necessary.

D: DEAREST- would they do anything against their darlings will?

no, he'd want you to feel comfortable around him, so he wouldn't force it

E: EXPOSED- how much of their true self are they willing to bare around their darling?

almost everything, he'd want to hide his more darker side so he doesn't scare you.

F: FIGHT- how would they feel if their darling fought back?

disappointed but at the same time not very surprised.

G: GAME- do they think of this as a game or not?

nope, he thinks all of this is 100% real.

H: HELL- what would be their darlings worst experience with them?

honestly your worst experience with him would just be him saying "fuck it" and abducting you.

I: IDEAS- what future do they want with their darling?

he doesn't like children very much but if you wanted them, he'd be happy to oblige, he'd much rather just live in a nice mansion with you

J: JEALOUSY- how jealous do they get when it comes to their darling?

not very jealous, unless that person is flirting with you, he wouldn't see anyone as a threat, he trusts you enough to not cheat on him, even if you flirt back, you're only doing that because you feel uncomfortable and want him to rescue you asap...... right...?

K: KISSES- how do they act around their darling?

he's not very different, just seems a little happier, but on the inside he's BOOMING with excitement.

L: LOVE- what did they do before their darling found out their true intentions?

he spoiled you with gifts and promises of an amazing future with him.

M: MASK- are their true colors drastically different when with their darling?

nope, he treats you the same as he treats everyone else on the outside, on the inside though, that's a different story.

N: NAUGHTY- how would they punish their darling?

mental abuse, manipulation, or guilt tripping, saying things like, "I'm nothing without you!!" or "you NEED ME to survive".

O: OPPRESEION- how many rights would they take away from their darling?

if it came to it, then outside communication, you can't talk to anyone he doesn't deem worthy of talking to you.

P: PAITENT- how patient are they with their darling?

very patient.

Q: QUIET- if their darling dies what would they do?

he'd tell himself over and over again that you're still alive and keep your body with him.

R: REGRET- would they feel guilty about anything they did to their darling?

sometimes yes.

S: STIGMA- what made them like this?

he saw the way you talked to people, how kind you were towards everyone, he knew it was love at first sight.

T: TEARS- how would they act if they saw you cry?

if it was because of him then this could go two ways, either he starts apologizing profusely, or he'd get a little sadistic and watch you cry with a smile, if it was because of someone else though, he'd hunt them down and tear them apart piece by piece.

U: UNIQE- would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

kind of, he'd be more careful with you and treat you better than an average yandere would.

V: VICE- what weakness could their darling exploit?

saying that he's the reason your mental health is horrible/ gotten worse.

W: WITNESS- if they ever decided to abduct their darling and someone witnessed how would they act?

he'd threaten that person to keep their mouth shut or else.

X: XAONON- would they worship their darling?

oh yeah, not as much as bob but enough to make you go, "wow.... this man is fucked up in the head..."

Y: YEARN- how long would they pine until they snap?

take it 5 years tops.

Z: ZENITH- would they mind break their daring?

no, he would try everything in his power to make sure you have at least a little bit of yourself left in there.