John yandere alphabet

A/N sorry for the long wait, got my things taken away :/

A: AFFECTION- how do they show affection and how intense can they get?

Hes not very good at showing affection, he'd just give you things to show he cares.

B: BLOOD- how messy are they willing to get for their darling?

He uses his status as a cop to his advantage and just like Jack he'd take note on how some criminals do things, he's kinda like Jack when it comes to something like this.

C: CRUELTY- would they ever hurt their darling?

ONLY if he sees fit.

D: DEAREST- would they do anything against their darlings will?

Nope, he HATES making you uncomfortable.

E: EXPOSED- how much of their true self are they willing to bare around their darling?

Enough for you to not suspect anything wrong of him.

F: FIGHT- how would they feel if their darling fought back?

He'd be pissed, he knows what he's doing is wrong but he doesn't care, as long as you're his and you're obedient.

G: GAME- do they think of this as a game or not?

No, 100% real.

H: HELL- what would be their darlings worst experience with them?

Torture, he's also kiiiiiinda sadistic.

I: IDEAS- what future do they want with their darling?

He wants you to be his daughters other parent, for you to be the PERFECT FAMILY!~

J: JEALOUSY- how jealous do they get when it comes to their darling?

VERY, if it's not jack, patty, or his daughter, then he's thinking about ripping whoever you're talking to APART.

K: KISSES- how do they act around their darling?

Hes similar to how Jack is, he acts the same but you always get the feeling that something is wrong.....

L: LOVE- what did they do before their darling found out their true intentions?

He just hung around you more........ also used some manipulation tactics at times.

M: MASK- are their true colors drastically different when with their darling?

Nope, like I said, acts the same but feeling something is wrong.

N: NAUGHTY- how would they punish their darling?

Torture...... or something more sexual..... with permission of course :)

O: OPPRESEION- how many rights would they take away from their darling?

Hes like Rick in this sense, no freedom.

P: PAITENT- how patient are they with their darling?

Patients verys

Q: QUIET- if their darling dies what would they do?

He'd be severely depressed, the only thing keeping him alive would be his daughter....... and even she doesn't have much time...... :)

R: REGRET- would they feel guilty about anything they did to their darling?

Nope.

S: STIGMA- what made them like this?

You were like a god/goddess, the way jumped from that window to get out the fire WHILE HOLDING HIS DAUGHTER!? He had no doubt in his mind that you were a being sent from the gods.

T: TEARS- how would they act if they saw you cry?

If it were him that made you cry he'd beat himself up for it and apologize profusely, if someone else caused you to cry then he'd frame them for murdering one of their loved ones.

U: UNIQE- would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

No, not really.

V: VICE- what weakness could their darling exploit?

Use his manipulation tactics against him, he can manipulate but he has a hard time figuring out that he's being manipulated

W: WITNESS- if they ever decided to abduct their darling and someone witnessed how would they act?

He'd never abduct you(no matter how much he wants to) so this would never happen

X: XAONON- would they worship their darling?

He worships you more then any of the other yanderes I've talked about here, hell you could say hes made a "religion" based off of you.

Y: YEARN- how long would they pine until they snap?

10 years tops, you got a LOT of time to get away from him

Z: ZENITH- would they mind break their daring?

Only as a last resort

You can tell I was lazy with this one, I may update it in the future.