Rick yandere alphabet

A: AFFECTION- how do they show affection and how intense can they get?

He loves cuddling you, holding your hand, kissing you, anything that has to do with touching you........ that includes more uh.... sexual, things aswell, only if you're OK with it though.

B: BLOOD- how messy are they willing to get for their darling?

He believes you're the only thing he has to lose, so if it means he has to rip someone apart then so be it.

C: CRUELTY- would they ever hurt their darling?

NO, he loves you to much to even raise his voice at you, he could never be mad at you, the closet he'd get would be frustration but even that doesn't last long.

D: DEAREST- would they do anything against their darlings will?

Unless its cuddles then no.

E: EXPOSED- how much of their true self are they willing to bare around their darling?

EVERY.LITTLE.PART of him, he knows a healthy relationship is built on love and trust, so he makes sure to show every part of him.

F: FIGHT- how would they feel if their darling fought back?

He'd be more then devastated, he wouldn't understand, what is he doing wrong!? What does he need to do to make you love him again!? He'd do anything for you!! Absolutely ANYTHING!!! So why!? Why won't you love him!!?? You won't leave him will you!? Don't leave him!! DONT LEAVE HIM!!!

G: GAME- do they think of this as a game or not?

no, absolutely not, nuh uh, nope, nada.

H: HELL- what would be their darlings worst experience with them?

Guilt tripping and unaliving threats, he'd say stuff like, "don't you love me...? I've been through so much, please don't leave me!" Or  "I hope you know that if you leave, I WILL k■■■ myself, you're the only thing I have to lose".

I: IDEAS- what future do they want with their darling?

Anything you want as long as its with him.

J: JEALOUSY- how jealous do they get when it comes to their darling?

VERY jealous, he'd say stuff to himself in his head like, "why are they talking to you? What do they want with you!?" Or "they're just using you, they don't actually like you or care about you".

K: KISSES- how do they act around their darling?

He's the exact opposite of himself.

L: LOVE- what did they do before their darling found out their true intentions?

He didn't really have a plan, he honestly convinced himself that you two were already dating.

M: MASK- are their true colors drastically different when with their darling?

Like I said, exact opposite of himself.

N: NAUGHTY- how would they punish their darling?

He would never hurt you, but that doesn't mean he won't hurt others or himself.

O: OPPRESEION- how many rights would they take away from their darling?

Freedom, you aren't allowed to do anything without him.

P: PAITENT- how patient are they with their darling?

He's surprisingly really patient despite being a helicopter boyfriend.

Q: QUIET- if their darling dies what would they do?

Pretty sure its obvious what he'd do.

R: REGRET- would they feel guilty about anything they did to their darling?

Sometimes if you told him enough.

S: STIGMA- what made them like this?

It started slow, you were the only person that would TRULY listen to him, he started feeling safe around you, and then he felt something he hasn't felt in a long time, love....... but..... soon that "love"..... turned into obsession.

T: TEARS- how would they act if they saw you cry?

If it was because of him he'd beat himself up about and tell himself over and over again that this was it, this was the time you were gonna leave him, if it was someone else though, they'd better run and leave that city asap, because he WILL find them, and he WILL kill them.

U: UNIQE- would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He'd be more depressed, he'd be more violent, and he'd do ANYTHING you'd want him to.

V: VICE- what weakness could their darling exploit?

When I say anything I mean ANYTHING, you could tell him to jump of a roof and he'd do it.

W: WITNESS- if they ever decided to abduct their darling and someone witnessed how would they act?

He'd never abduct you so this wouldn't happen.

X: XAONON- would they worship their darling?

He worships your EVERY move, even you breathing is enough to excite him.

Y: YEARN- how long would they pine until they snap?

He'd convince himself that you were already dating.

Z: ZENITH- would they mind break their daring?

If you ever were mind broken then he'd never notice.