Lila yandere alphabet

A: AFFECTION- how do they show affection and how intense can they get?

her love language is all of them, she'll tell you how beautiful/handsome you are, she'll hug and cuddle you every chance she gets, she'll give you things you've wanted for a while, etc.

B: BLOOD- how messy are they willing to get for their darling?

she's one of the tamer yanderes, she'll rarely kill anyone and instead use bribery, threats, or physical harm to someone or their loved ones (not including you), but if she thinks it's necessary then she'll kill someone.

C: CRUELTY- would they ever hurt their darling?

ABSOLUTLY NOT, she could never bring herself to harm you...... but friends and family...... now THAT'S different. :)

D: DEAREST- would they do anything against their darlings will?

nope, she would never do anything to make you feel uncomfortable.

E: EXPOSED- how much of their true self are they willing to bare around their darling?

enough for you to fall for her, and enough for you to never know what she's done for you in the name of love.

F: FIGHT- how would they feel if their darling fought back?

she'd be DEVESTATED, she'd try to figure out why you'd deny her love! She's only doing what's best for you, none of them deserve you, hell she thinks that even she doesn't deserve you! But that won't stop her from trying.

G: GAME- do they think of this as a game or not?

she thinks you're the type to play hard to get...... and she LOVES it.

H: HELL- what would be their darlings worst experience with them?

threating or even just harming someone or something you hold dear to you.

I: IDEAS- what future do they want with their darling?

she wants you to be skids new/other mom/dad/parent, she thinks you'd be a better parent then skids dad and her.

J: JEALOUSY- how jealous do they get when it comes to their darling?

she surprisingly doesn't get jealous easily.... but when she does you need to watch her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't do anything drastic.

K: KISSES- how do they act around their darling?

she'd be lovey dovey with you, and if you're ok with it she'd hold on to your arm whenever she could.

L: LOVE- what did they do before their darling found out their true intentions?

she started small, little hints here and there, buuuuut then she started to get impatient and got more aggressive and flirtatious.

M: MASK- are their true colors drastically different when with their darling?

not really, she acts the same way she does with other people but is much more talkative and happier.

N: NAUGHTY- how would they punish their darling?

she'd give you the silent treatment, it would depend on what you did if you want to know how long for though.

O: OPPRESEION- how many rights would they take away from their darling?

if you haven't been abducted by her then she wouldn't take anything away, but if you were then she'd take away everything, your freedom, who you talked to, what you can and can't do, she'd do everything for you and treat you as if you were a baby.

P: PAITENT- how patient are they with their darling?

it'd take her a few months until she'd snap and just tell you out right that she loved you.

Q: QUIET- if their darling dies what would they do?

she'd be devastated and forget about mourning her ex-husbands death and instead mourn yours.

R: REGRET- would they feel guilty about anything they did to their darling?

yes, absolutely, hell if you begged her enough she'd let you go if she abducted you.

S: STIGMA- what made them like this?

you saved her and skid from something or someone and saw you as an angel from the heavens, she did everything she could to protect you from harm just like you did for her and her son.

T: TEARS- how would they act if they saw you cry?

if it was because of her she'd apologize and do whatever she could to make you feel better, if it was because of someone else though.... then that person would have three options, have their arms dismembered, have their legs dismembered, or have their eyes clawed out. :)

U: UNIQE- would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

the only she that would be different is that she'd be more tame and in control of her emotions, other than that then no.

V: VICE- what weakness could their darling exploit?

guilt tripping her, making her feel bad for what she's done to you is garneted to work

W: WITNESS- if they ever decided to abduct their darling and someone witnessed how would they act?

she'd either bribe them, threaten them, harm them, or just kill them if she was in a bad mood.

X: XAONON- would they worship their darling?

YES, VERY MUCH SO YES, she sees you as an angel that came to help when she needed it the most, she thinks she's now forever in your dept.

Y: YEARN- how long would they pine until they snap?

5-9 months.

Z: ZENITH- would they mind break their daring?

ABSOLUTLY NOT, your personality is too beautiful and if she broke your mind, she'd never be able to see that side of you ever again.