Candybats(KevinxStreber) yandere alphabet

I can't really imagine them with anyone else nor do I want to so you're in a poly relationship with them! Goodluck! you're gonna need it.

A: AFFECTION- how do they show affection and how intense can they get?

Streber- he love love LOVES physical affection, if you dont mind then he'll touch you every second he's with you, but if you dont like being touched often then he'll result in giving you expensive gifts since he comes from a pretty wealthy family(headcannon)

Kevin- he usually just asks what you're ok with and then does that, buuuuuuuuut...... if he's in the mood he'll get more...... um.... aggressive to say the least.

B: BLOOD- how messy are they willing to get for their darling?

Streber- He used to just use black mail to get the person to back off, but ever since he got his arm ripped off his body and got that prosthetic, he's just been imaging killing bob when he's ripping the person that wronged you to shreds.

Kevin- He has so much fear and anxiaty and he copes with it by torturing whoever wronged you (or just flirted with you) to death.

C: CRUELTY- would they ever hurt their darling?

Streber- yes but that's EXTREMLY rare and ONLY EVER USED as a last resort.

Kevin- nope, he could never harm any part of you, when he ever accidently harms you (bumping into you, hugging you to hard, etc) he feels EXTREMLY guilty, so why would he ever harm you on purpose?

D: DEAREST- would they do anything against their darlings will?

Streber- no.

Kevin- NO NEVER NOT IN A BILLION YEARS!!!

E: EXPOSED- how much of their true self are they willing to bare around their darling?

Streber- almost everything.

Kevin- how much he shows verys on how he feels.

F: FIGHT- how would they feel if their darling fought back?

Streber- excited, he LOVES challenges, and making you love him would be the biggest challege of all! it makes him want you even more whenever you fight back, because then it lets him know that the end resort will be even better!~

Kevin- he feels a mixture of negative and a little positive emotions, anger, sadness, disgust, despair, yet he also feels happiness and pleasure, he hates you for trying to leave him but loves that you know he's messed up in the head, he wants to touch your body, feel you up and down, make you beg for mercy and forgiveness, but at the same time he wants you to scream at him, tell him he's hurting you and make sure you tell him every bit of how and why you hate him, but he wants you to tell him you love him, and that you know he'll get better if he tries.

G: GAME- do they think of this as a game or not?

Streber- oh absolutely, you could off yourself and he'd still think it was just you playing hard to get.

Kevin- absolutely not, he knows that you're 100% serious when trying to get him away from you..... yet again..... it is fun watching you squirm...

H: HELL- what would be their darlings worst experience with them?

Streber- torture, when it comes to it he'll torture you, not only that but if he's horny he'll get off to it aswell.

Kevin- manipulation and sometimes torture, he's also kinda like Streber in a sense, just less horny.