9

Charlottes pov
Todays the day. Jax is going to officially introduce me to the club. Abel is doing okay. There hasn't been a sighting of Zach. It's making me anxious. I look at myself wondering if it's appropriate.

I pause and the door opens and I smile seeing Jax

I pause and the door opens and I smile seeing Jax. He smiles "hey pretty girl" I ask "this okay?" Motioning to my outfit. He says "I think it's missin somethin" I look his way and he holds up a necklace

 He says "I think it's missin somethin" I look his way and he holds up a necklace

I smile "that's if you're okay with you wearing it" he adds. He's explained the old lady role to me. The crow and it's meaning. Everything. I nod moving my curls to the side and he asks "you sure Darlin?" Jax has become protective and possessive since I told him everything. It's not overbearing. It's actually sweet. I nod "yeah" and he puts it on me and kisses my neck softly. He says softly "figured this is a good time to meet Happy and Tig" I nod seeing as they're who's mainly going to be with me when jax isn't.

I turn around in his arms. And I kiss him softly. His hands grip my waist, his rings chilling my exposed skin. I melt into him. His hands move to my ass and grips it slightly I moan into the kiss and he chuckles and removes his lips from mine "hi" he grins. I move his hair from his face and smile "hi" he kisses my knuckles "ready?" I nod and he kisses my palm softly and he brings me out to his bike and I get on and he pulls out a helmet that's blue and sparkly and has my name on it. I grin "jax" he grins "what? I can't spoil you? Besides I'd rather you wear this and know you're safe while riding"

I kiss him "thank you" he puts the helmet on and buckles it. I grip him as we take off. I smile feeling the wind in my hair. I love being on the back of his bike. He stops at a shop called 'teller morrow' I get off the bike him taking my hand and he takes the helmet off and smooths down my hair. I blush and smile and he pecks my lips "you sure you okay with this? I know it's not your scene" I nod "but it's yours. Your family" he wraps me
Under his arm and says "I don't want you to be uncomfortable though Darlin" "if I'm going to be with you. I should be okay with your club and brothers right?" I reply he smiles and kisses my temple "if you get uncomfortable let me know I have a bedroom here we can be alone in" I nod and he opens the door for me.