31

Jax's pov
I grip her thighs as I take my time eating her sweet cunt as she grips my hair tightly as my fingers crook up into her cunt. Moans falling from her lips as an orgasm rips from her once more. I hum against her taking in her taste. She whines "Jax" and I pull away and make her taste herself on my fingers and she moans. I remove my fingers and stroke myself and kiss up her body pausing at her stomach that will swell with our kid one day. I smile at the thought. And I peck her lips and she wraps a leg around me and I push into her sharply and she moans. I grip her thigh my rings leaving indents into her flesh no doubt. I kiss her as she moans and I snap my hips to hers my cock dragging against her g spot inside her cunt. I grunt "fuck baby" she moans "Jax"

Clawing into my back as I thrust into her cunt. I kiss her and mutter "I love you" she smiles "I love you." I grunt "you're mine" she moans "yours" "no one's gonna take you from me" I say my hand on her jaw making her look at me. She moans at my next thrust "not leaving" I flip her onto her hands and knees and she arches her back as I thrust into her.

"Gonna make you my wife." I mutter into her ear one hand gripping her waist and she other in her hair and she whines "fuck! Yes" I kiss her temple and continue "gonna cum in this pussy until it sticks and ya start to swell with our baby" my hand on her stomach "please" she whines moving her ass back on my cock and I give it a slap making her moan "that what you want angel? You want my cum?" Stroking her clit now and she cries "Fuck yes! Jax please" I pant "want me to breed this pussy darlin?" She nods "breed me Jax. Fuck!" I turn her head and kiss her filthily I mutter to her "gonna have to work for it darlin" and she pushes me onto my back and straddles me and sinks down on me and I curse "fuck baby you look perfect" and she does. She always does. I reach for my phone and she pauses as she sinks down once more "Jax" she pauses. I caress her side "I'd sooner die than have anyone but me see this darlin. It's for safe keepin in case I gotta be on the road and away. Pose darlin" she nods and does and I snap pictures of her there taking my cock perfectly. I start to record and roll her nipple between my fingers making her moan I thrust up into her and grip her waist with my free hand and she moans "fuck Jax!" I stroke her bottom lip "gonna make a mommy outta you" she nips my thumb playfully and I chuckle and she tells me "gonna make you a daddy" I chuckle "say that again baby" thrusting roughly and she bites her lip moaning "daddy" I curse about to bust just at that alone. "Fuck baby say that again" I urge using her cunt as I please now as she balances on my chest bouncing in rhythm with my thrusts. "Daddy" she moans beautifully and I spank her once more "cum baby. Lemme fill you and make you a mommy" she shakes moaning "Jax" as she does as she's told and I keep going as her tits bounce from the movement and she whines "too much"

I move and suck on her tits making her grasp onto my hair as I continue to record as she finishes again and I kiss her lips gently after saying "I love you" she pulls away "I love you. Cum in me Jax"

I kiss her once more and finish inside of her and grunt biting into her lip slightly as I do so grunting at the pleasure and how she feels. I stop the recording and lay her below me and pull out of her making her shutter. I smile her way and head to the bathroom and head back and wipe her clean and plug her cunt with a plug I have. She shifts slightly "I heard it helps" I tell her and she smiles and I lay beside her and she lays her head on my chest as I stroke her back "I never asked if you were even ready for another one" she tells me. I look down at her "it's not a question that needs to be asked angel. I love you. And want to marry you. Of course I want us to have a kid or two together" she smiles and I kiss her lips deeply gripping her thigh. She chuckles "Jax" I chuckle "I'm not doin anything angel" she raises an eyebrow "yeah right" I kiss at her neck "is it a crime to want my fiancé" she chuckles "it is when we just finished and I can't feel my legs" I laugh and she slaps my shoulder "shut up" with a laugh. I massage her thigh "get some rest pretty girl" she kisses me "we should go back and celebrate more. It is a special day" sitting up and going to the bathroom "you coming?" I immediately follow after her.