Unofficial Chapter: 🎄 Christmas Special! 🎄

It was the night before Christmas

and all the animatronics were out

Even though they should be off

Holiday cheer was about

They hung up streamers, and lights, and mistletoe

Though some people here were filled with woe

Nothing could please them

Not even snow

Buddy rolled his eyes as Freddy called down from below: "Be careful! You could fall..!" Buddy just rolled his eyes, and responded "I'll be fine Freddy! This isn't my first time crawling up in rafters." Freddy just stared up at him with nervous eyes in response.

"Hey, Fuzzbal! Catch!" Roxanne threw streamers into the air near Buddy, and Buddy caught them in the hand he wasn't using to hold on. He began dangling the streamers off of the rafters and lights, with the help of Chica and Roxy, giving him advice on what adjustments to make.

"Do.. you think we're supposed to be doing this?" Freddy asked nervously. "Well, Vanessa said we could, so I'm sure it's fine!" Chica responded simply. "By the way, where is Monty?" She added. "He's decorating Monty golf. I'm going to do the same with my raceway after this." Roxy responded with a flick of her tail. Buddy still didn't understand how her tail was even functional- not to mention how it didn't overheat with all that fake fur...

"Well- we're almost done anyway. Music man is decorating the arcade and the atriums- so as soon as we finish this we should be mostly done." Buddy would add. He was carefully maneuvering from one light, to the next, as Freddy followed down below, looking like he was planning on catching Buddy if he were to fall. At least Buddy wasn't as heavy as the other animatronics- otherwise that wouldn't be such a good idea.

~{...}~

As they finished up, Chica went to decorate Mazersize, and Roxy left to "bedazzle" her raceway. Buddy managed to catch Freddy though as he was making his way out of the entryway. "Hey! Freddy! Where are you going?" He'd ask. "Oh- I was going to see if I couldn't decorate Bonnie Bowl a bit... After all- someone needs to maintain the place." As Freddy answered, Buddy heard animatronic footsteps stop- he hadn't noticed them previously. Though as he was about to mention it to Freddy, he noticed he had already left.

He turned around and saw Monty, seeming a bit on edge, watching Freddy leave. "Monty? I thought you were decorating Monty golf." Buddy said, puzzled. "Surely you aren't done yet, are you?" Monty answered quickly, speaking a bit too fast. "O-oh! Well- I uh... you see- I was just getting some more supplies-" "The supply closet is that way, isn't it?" Buddy raised an eyebrow as he said this, pointing behind Monty at a plain looking door. "Uhhhhhhh right..." Monty responded.

Buddy sighed, annoyed. "You were eavesdropping weren't you?" Monty seemed taken aback. "What?! No! I would never! Why would I-" *he'd cough nervously.* "well it wasn't my ORIGINAL intention! I just happened to overhear!" "Ok then.." Buddy responded. "But what WAS your original intention?"

Monty hesitated for a bit, before responding defensively. "Well wouldn't you like to know! You'd just blab!" Buddy huffed. "Fine then. Just don't be surprised when people think you're a stubborn jerk." He glared and Monty, and Monty glared back. Then Buddy remembered Freddy...