Chapter II

English: Normal text
Other language: Underlined text
Thoughts: 'Italic'

A/N: Has not been proofread, so sorry for any mistakes...
------------------------------------------

"I'm so sorry about that." I apologized. I hated him, but I still didn't want to draw attention.

"You, you filthy animal bump! How dare you into me and ruin my clothes!" He yelled, his voice full of disgust. You know how I said try not to draw attention.... Yeah fuck that.

"So? It's just water. It won't leave stains or anything, what is your problem?" I looked him in the eyes with a questioning gaze.

"Just water!? It's probably filled with you peasant germs. Absolutely revolting!" Him raising his voice made a specific group of people looking into our direction.

"Shut the fuck up and eat my ass. You and your pretentious, pompous, privileged fuck."

"How dare you speak to me! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Don't know and I don't care."

"I can have you and your whole family's lives ruined-"

"I'd like to see you try." Even through the screen he was an ass, and in person he's the worst. 'I'm so glad you die so soon. What a dumbass thinking it'd be a good idea to climb the pole for safety. And you quite literally can't because my family isn't here.'

"I am Blitz Enders! I will-"

"So we are making up names now? Cool, so my name is Twilight Sparkles."

"What? What does that even-"

  Not even letting him respond, with a quick motion, I threw the rest of the water in his face, and ran over to where I spotted Vin between this lovely conversation, before he realized what I did.  Vin was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. "You look constipated."

That got him and he burst out laughing, " Really, Twilight Sparkles? I could have done even better!" He said in between laughs.

"I know, it was the first thing I thought about. " I sighed.

From a small distance, I heard of said meat sack yelling, "Where are they! Where is that lowly pig! How dare they do this to me!" I looked down at Vin.

"Looks like someone is throwing a tantrum." This got a few more giggles out of him. I also heard another set of chuckles from behind me, which were quite deep. 'If he's who I think he is..' I tried to keep my face neutral and turned around. Vin, who was previously hunched over, had straightened up, one elbow on my shoulder, since he was slightly taller than me. "Oh, hello?"

"That was quite a show you put up there. Such use of words." The blondie named William said.

"Oh, you were watching..." I tried to keep my cool under their gaze. "Well, then again, we were loud."

"He is someone from a noble family, are you aware of that?"

"Yes... Aren't you as well? Are you going to tell the authorities then?" Vin asked, we both knew he wouldn't, I think, but we 'pretended' to get nervous. It was quite easy to, because of our nervousness being in front of him. We used that nervousness to act as if we were nervous that he would tell the authorities and that we could get in trouble. It also isn't healthy to keep emotions bottled up, or so I heard.

"You do not have to be concerned about that." He chuckled lightly as he waved his hand.

"I feel as if I'm gonna pass out. I need some more water... Um bye!" I grabbed Vins area and hurried away from there, which probably made the situation worse. 'Great going Y/n.'