Chapter V

English: Normal text
Other language: Underlined text
Thoughts: ' Italic'

A/n : This chapter is bad :/
Nothing much happens here.
——————————————————————————————————————————

The tea was steaming. Nicely pigmented, with a lovely aroma.

Earl gray, one of the world's most recognized teas for its scent and taste. It's one of my favorites, however...

I don't trust it!

Louis came by at around 3pm. I checked the time on my phone while I was trying to figure out if any of the apps or functions worked. Staring at the phone, I was frustrated. Most of the apps don't work, except for the camera, text, and call. Surprisingly. I called Vin to check if we can both communicate this way. The call went through and he was able to pick up, reply and hang up. We tried texting each other and that worked as well. It also seems like the battery is infinite. The whole time I was using it, not once had the percentage gone down.

I was so focused on my phone that I almost didn't hear the knocking on the door.

"Mx. L/n, it is time for tea. I will be guiding you down to the tea room." Louis's voice could be heard from behind the door.

"O-Oh, coming!" I scrambled off the bed and quickly hid my phone in my bag, in the secret compartment. Setting down my bag carefully next to the bed, I ran over to the door. I turned the knob and pulled it, revealing a patiently waiting Louis and a tired looking Vin.

"Let's go. Also, call me Y/n. I don't like people referring to me by my last name."

Louis nodded and motioned to us to follow him. I looked at Vin, "You alright? You look like shit." I commented.

"As soon as I fell on the bed, I guess all the pent up stress just released and I felt so sore." He yawned and rubbed one of his eyes. " Well, to be fair, we were tied to a chair for the whole night and most of the day."

"Hey, Mr. Louis, what are we having for tea?" I asked, no longer being able to ignore my hunger. We haven't eaten for about a day or so.

"We are having Earl gray, with some butter biscuits. Is there anything in particular you want?" His eyes shifted to me.

"Are you able to maybe give me an apple? Just rinse it in a bowl, if it isn't too much trouble..." I asked. He gave a nod.

"Make it two! Mannn I'm hungry..." Vin yawned out, "And tired."

After a minute of walking, we made it to a room that seemed to be a living room? I'm not exactly sure what the rooms were referred to back then. All of the men were present. Sebastian was standing by the window with his arm crossed, Fred standing next to him with his arms down. William and Albert were sitting in the chairs.

The room had a blue patterned wallpaper,  expensive furnishings, and a colorful patterned carpet. To the left of the door, in the corner, there was a white fireplace surrounded by half-round tables with candle sticks. In the middle stood four white chairs with bronze frames. Three of them were one-person, while the fourth one could fit two people.  I will never get used to the fanciness of rich people.

"Hey guys..." I gave a pathetic wave.

"Good evening. Are the rooms to your liking?" William greeted us with a polite smile.

"Yeah, it's cool. Can't complain about it, it's very fancy and nice looking. But it definitely makes me feel broke." Vin scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"I like the room, but it's definitely more expensive than my own one in my country."

"Oh?" Albert wondered.