Chapter IV

English: Normal text
Other language: Underlined text
Thoughts: ' Italic'

Be prepared, this is a longer chapter
——————————————————————————————————————————

It's dark.

My face itches. I moved my hand to scratch it, but something was holding my arms down.

"Mother of dick!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Really Vin? Sure, um, yes. Yeah."

"We are tied up."

"No shit Sher-man." Almost forgot, I can't say that name here.

I blinked a few times and confirmed that there was no blind fold, so the room must be dark.

"It'd be pretty embarrassing if the kidnapper or kidnappers were in the room listening to us." I whispered in another language to Vin.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He sounded like he was grinning.

'Sir, whatever it is, please don't do anything emba-' I thought before he interrupted me?

"IF Y'ALL WON'T TURN ON THE LIGHT, WE'LL START MAKING LOUD SEX NOISES!"

"VIN! WHO IS WE?"

"What?" He said innocently. His words echoed loudly in the room. 'Must not be that big of a room.'

Right after that, we heard some shuffling of clothes and light movements. Suddenly the lights 'turned' on. We both shut our eyes tight because it was blinding. It burned.

"Mother of fucking Heinz, gives us a warning!" I shouted. I wanted to rub my eyes so bad, but because of the damn restraints, I couldn't.

"Such foul words..." A voice spoke out.

"Apologies for the restraints. I know it's not ideal, but this is for keeping you both from running away again." William explained. 'The handsome devil angel...' We both nodded with a poker face. "Now then, we have a few questions for you."

We were in a plain room. It had no windows and only one door. We sat in the middle of the room, facing the door. Towards the left of us was a table with a lot of papers on it. They were contained neatly in folders or in organized stacks. To the right of us was a cabinet. A sleek walnut colored one with 3 stack drawers. Along the walls of the room, a few candle lamps of the olden days lit up the vicinity. They were made with glass and operated with gas. No wonder house fires were common and people tried to claim to be part of the richer families' lost members. I looked at the 5 people in the room standing in front of us, who I recognized as William, Albert, Louis, Fred, and Moran. I kept staring ahead, trying to think of a realistic excuse.

"So how is it you know our names? It seems this has occurred twice, as I nor anyone has ever mentioned it. " William's question broke my train of thought. There was a bit of silence.

"I already told you. I took a lucky guess. Isn't William also a fairly common name here?" I replied innocently.

"How is it that you knew my last name then? Explain that." Moran inquired.

"Your name's moron?"

"M-moron? You screamed Moran!"

"I honestly didn't know that Moron was your name. That's so sad."

"Yeah, I agree with them." Vin nodded, feigning pity.

"Who are you?" William ordered. "When I first saw you after seeing Enders, you appeared as if you were more shocked to see me, rather than being told he was a noble."