Chapter 3 : Great Jagras

"That was a what!?"
"What, you've never seen a Monster before?" The Field Team Leader asked with a raised eyebrow. The brawny man spoke dismissively, as he was fresh off of an expedition. Everyone treated the Fifth Fleet Hunter like some kind of crazy person fot having these questions, but there was no time for debating. That "Jagras" was in the way of many survivors that needed to make it to Astera.

"Clearly you Monsters are different here, but it makes no difference to me." The Hunter pulled his iron shield close to his body. This battle had drawn on for a while, and his stamina had begun to turn on him.
The Great Jagras's smile snarled across her expression, with golden locks falling wildly in her face. "I don't know what you're on about, but I'm going to enjoy crushing you under my feet."
Okay, now this has gotten really weird. The Hunter took a deep breath as he looked her up and down. Sure, she was large for a... Woman? But there was no way that she could hope to 'crush' him. The Hunter examined her further - An admittedly curvaceously soft frame, perfectly smooth save for the yellow and green scales that decorated her hips and back.. Wait, no. The Hunter shook his head. She's a Monster, there's no way he would be looking at her in 'that' light.

Without warning, The Great Jagras roared then turned away, her shapely and strong tail whipping around her as she retreated. The Hunter gave chase, following her through the woods. He was surprised at how fast she was able to move, and lost her.
However, a true Hunter is always prepared. His scoutflies highlighted her every track, leading him to where she was prowling about in a small stream of water, where Kestodon were drinking. "What is she doing??" He wondered.
Suddenly, she sprang from the water, ambushing one of them. It seemed like a hopeless endeavor, the way her cute lips compressed against the Small Monster's back, there was no way that she would -
Her mouth expanded insanely, causing the Hunter to stumble back as he observed her swallow the entire creature whole. The Hunter couldn't even summon words to express the horror that vibrated down his back.

The Great Jagras turned her head toward the heavens as the Kestodon's body made its way down her gullet. She licked her lips as its leg disappeared down her throat.
"You've got nowhere left to run!" Said the Hunter, brandishing his Sword and Shield at her.
"... Run?"
Her belly became big, jiggling about as it digested the Kestodon. It was a truly grotesque sight, but then the weight began to distribute throughout her body.
The Hunter's eyes widened. "Is she.. Getting stronger?"
The Great Jagras's belly became smaller, and flatter than before but her thighs and breasts became enormous. Her height increased, and as she turned to face the Hunter her gently scaled 55-inch rear-end alternated wonderfully.
"She.. She really could crush me!"
The Jagras sprinted at full speed toward him, going down on all fours and trampling all in her path. Yhe Hunter swung his blade, she deflected the strike easily and dealing a crushing blow and sending him flying backward. As his body slammed against a tree, his vision became blurry.
"I'll.. I'll really be crushed...!"

"No. Everyone has faith in me." The memories of all his friends back at the Wycademy flooded his mind. They sent him off with the expectations that he would he the best Hunter the Old World had to offer. A blitzing combo from his blade, mixed with bashes from his shield, the assault sent the Great Jagras backward. Power coursed through the his body, unique to those chosen to be Hunters, and sprang forth with all the strength he could muster. The mighty blow sent the Great Jagras reeling backward, holding her stomach.
"Prepare to--!" He looked into her golden eyes, which strangely began to water. She suddenly wretched, gagging abruptly before hurling literal chunks. The Hunter couldn't bring himself to finish his assault, seeing how weakened and vulnerable she had become. The Great Jagras's body had shrunken down to its original size. She collapsed to the ground, with drool falling from her mouth. The Hunter swallowed his spit, fighting back the urge to ask if she was okay.
"I.." The Great Jagras looked up, with tears in her eyes. "I was just hungry..!"
All of a sudden, it struck him. She's simply trying to survive. "I'm.. I'm sorry." It was all he could make himself say. After all, he did come here to kill her.
"If you're really sorry, you'll take responsibility for my appetite." She protested, with clenched fists.

"Are you sure this will actually help?" The Hunter found the Great Jagras's nest to be surprisingly beautiful, decorated with the softest greenery, deep underground within the roots of many great trees. It was hard to make himself comfortable, but he did his best to relax while the Great Jagras observed his body, tracing her claws gently down his toned body. The curve of her talon peeked into his pants and pulled them away.
"This is going to be more than enough for my apetite," she replied.
Of course he wasn't entirely erect, due to a partial fear for his life, but even at half power his throbbing member was intimidating at the least. The Hunter gulped, feeling her strength as she parted his legs. With one tough of her scaled hands, sensations danced through his loins.
"It's been a while," he warned, finding it hard to ignore the swelling of his balls after weeks of focusing on only his training.
"All the better," returned the Great Jagras, her voice croaking a bit as she purred at him. Her tongue carressed his inner thigh before offering sweet solace to the throbbing of his warm sac. Her lips nipped at his tip, causing him to twitch with pleasure before closing onto a passionate kiss. How can any man be prideful in a situation like this? The Hunter looked down at the Great Jagras, who teased him with her deep back arch while dancing upon his glands with her reptilian tongue.

He had no choice but to close his eyes. This is a Monster, not a person! There's no way he should he enjoying something so wrong. She sensed his apprehension, and her claws crawled up his sides and pinned him to her nest while she massaged his Well-Done Meat with her mouth. He grew to his full size, exceeding the length of the grips of both her clawed hands.
"No, I.. I have to leave..!" The Hunter had second thoughts, what would his old classmates think?
She can't let him leave. Not after teasing her like this. As he drew away, she swallowed his massive organ with ease, dealing a sweet kiss to the base of his mighty rod. Without thinking, his grabbed her hair, pushing his former opponent deeper into his groin as he erupted in her throat.
Her eyes widened, delighted at the full serving of nutrition pumping directly into her stomach. The Great Jagras's pupils became hearts. "Can Monsters fall in love?" She asked, but it was muffled - her throat was busy doing things besides talking. His thick, white essence bubbled from her lips as she gurgled the words forth, but her slithering tongue did a wonderful job of retrieving the precious nectar.
The Hunter's eyes rolled back, but her quickly squeezed them shut to hide his mind-breaking pleasure. The Great Jagras's soft lips made a kissing sound as she disconnected from his body. "I'm fuller than I've ever been," she remarked, dealing gentle kisses to his recovering penis.

"You... Beat the Great Jagras!? Solid work, Fiver!"
Everyone cheered for him upon his return to Astera, celebrating his victory in securing a route for all the Fifth Fleet stragglers to make it to the settlement safely.
"I knew you could do it!" Said the Commander, folding his arms proudly.
The Fifth Fleet Hunter hung his head, hiding his eyes.

"Y-yeah.. Thanks."