Chapter 9 : Anjanath

"You're stronger than I thought, Hunter!" Anjanath's roar shook the Ancient Forest, rattling the trees and frightening the Endemic Lifeforms scattered throughout the biome.
"Glad to oblige!" The Hunter sprinted forward, spinning as his weapon transformed from an enormous axe into a gleaming sword.
"I've enjoyed our little match so far," the Anjanath spoke while a grin spread across her face. "But I could kill you with a mere sneeze!" After a little sniffle, her adorably flat chest puffed up, and her scaled theropod feet dug into the ground.
"Ah... AH-CHOO!!!"
A swirling blast of incinerating flames blasted forth, sizzling all in its path. The Hunter had quick instincts, attempting to roll out of the way but was caught in the blast. An bursting gout of flames exploded against his body.
"Feel my wrath, weakling! You'll see why I run these woods!" Anjanath smiled with satisfaction, resting her fists on her wide and powerful hourglass hips. "Line 'em up, and I'll knock 'em all down." As she turned away, her tail swayed behind her.

"Is this the death you imagined for me?"

"What?!"
The Hunter arose from the ashes with the right side of his armor charred and stripped from his body.
"Element.." He thrusted his weapon forth, its edge shining with the power of the Jyuratodus. "Unleash!!!" A chain of elemental blasts erupted from the weapon, getting louder and more powerful with each fire before exploding violently, sending the Anjanath reeling to the ground. "Don't underestimate the Fifth Fleet!"
The Anjanath Girl slowly regained her stance, panting heavily.
"You're..." Her toned abs contracted as she struggled to stay on her feet. ".. Pretty damn alpha." Her eyes livened, revealing heart-shaped pupils in the center of her golden irises.

"I won't lie to you, Hunter. I only control the lower realms of this place." The Anjanath's nest was deep in the forest, surrounded by foliage and autumn-shaded tree leaves. A few beams of the sunset glare shined into her domain, highlighting its nature-themed beauty.
The Hunter kept his wits about him as he came closer. "Tell me who does."
"Naturally," replied Anjanath, shedding her Anja Armor and gliding her hands up the sides of her wondrously large thighs. "But only after you show me how alpha you really are." The Brute Wyvern turned around, flaunting her sensationally large ass and thighs, curling her tail to the side and making her features easy to observe. The Hunter gulped, failing at averting his gaze from her firm, gently jiggling ass as she assumed a position on all fours.

"It's insanely wet.." The Hunter looked on her luscious vulnerabilies, dripping with a clear and shining nectar.
Anjanath smirked, "What can I say? I like grit." She absent-mindedly began a little wagging motion, causing her voluptuous cakes to sway in their own tempo. The Fifth Fleet Hunter couldn't help but rub it with both palms, watching as each plush cheek changed shape around his hands. A sexy moan slid from the Anjanath's mouth. "My ass is sensitive.." Her usually-scowled face was pink with blush. "Don't be reckless with it.."
"I'll do whatever I want with this ass." The Hunter asserted, causing the Relentless Ruffian to bite her lip. He grabbed it on the sides, spreading it before letting it fall back and wobble back into position. Her asscheeks danced wonderfully, quietly clapping whenever they came into contact. No longer able to hold it in, the Hunter grabbed a handful of ass with one hand, and his mighty throbbing dick with the other, pressing the Mandragora-tipped phallus against the juicy entrance to her thirsty Wyvern pussy.
Her eyes widened, "There's.. There's no way I'm gonna take that enormous thing and wreck my walls..!" Her heart raced, almost crushed at the thought of not getting slayed by the Hunter.
He pressed against her, but there was simply no give, instead, his twitching Flammenzahn slid against it, grinding his glans against her moist labia.

The Anjanath was caught off guard by a sudden rush of ecstasy, clinching the dirt as his meat glided across her clit. For the first time ever, her insanely tight pussy served in her favor. The Hunter shared in the pleasure, squeezing her plump ass around his dick, completely submerging it in Anjanath yams. The sensation was insane, there's no way a human could have an ass this amazing. No! The Hunter shook his head, fighting back those thoughts. Oh, who was he kidding, it was true! He moved his palms to her incredibly small waist, gently rubbing her toned lower back before gripping her hips while he got this insane assjob. The Anjanath's toes tingled, the yearning to take a dick that was too great for her drove her crazy. It felt so good to want something she just couldn't have.
"You're amazing," she said, almost out of breath. Something grew inside her that she'd never felt before, causing her to throw her ass up and down on the Hunter's warm shaft. Suddenly, a wave of pleasure washed over her body as the head of his Fifth Fleet Dick pressed against her asshole. A passionate moan ripped from her throat.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cuuum!" She said, biting her lip and exposing her beautiful fangs.
The Hunter continued playing with her ass, watching his oversized dick disappear between her water balloon yams, drenched in shimmering Monster Fluid. Every time his tip kissed her glistening asshole, it puckered so cutely that he knew he wouldn't last much longer.
She moaned yes, purposely throwing her ass in a motion that forced his dick to glaze both of her holes in precious Hunter precum. The Hunter gripped her ass, sending her overboard with sensation as he squirted her asshole with Blastnut. The feeling of his cum splashing against her rectum and all over the base of her tail filled her entire body with splendor, causing her to wring her airtight pussy out all over his dripping-wet cock. The Anjanath's body was tense as she came, but immediately became loose and flowing, like water, afterward. She fell flat on her stomach, causing her ass and thighs to ripple gently, with cum bubbling between her buttcrack.

"... It's Rathalos.. She sits atop the Ancient Forest... The Apex Predator of this land.."