Chapter 4 : Kulu Ya Ku

"There's no way we can make camp with that thing running rampant!"

She didn't turn out to be 'rampant' at all, just curious for the most part. The Kulu Ya Ku's aloof nature simply caused her -- no, it, to wander in otherwise remote areas of the Ancient Forest. Whew, that was close. These are monsters after all. Even if it didn't display any exceptionally dangerous qualities, the Bird Wyvern did an annoyingly great job at avoiding danger, making the hunt take ages. He fought himself to not just finish her off with a Barrel Bomb.

"It's a Pitfall Trap. You like it down there?" The Hunter glared at the Kulu Ya Ku, reloading his Gunlance.
"Honestly," she replied, looking around with a slight twitch. "I'm not used to being stuck in one spot." She stuck her tongue out in a silly but cute way. The Hunter quickly looked away. How infuriating. He refused to be caught thinking the same thoughts he had against the Great Jagras, or letting himself get distracted by Kulu Ya Ku's shimmering blue eyes and ridiculously small waist. It seemed small enough to wrap one hand around, but what about that tail in the way?
"No, wait." The Hunter tried his best to snap out of it.

"Aha! I knew that weird thing couldn't last forever!" With a sudden snapping sound, the Kulu Ya Ku cheered as she finally broke free of the net. The Hunter readied his weapon, "Damn it." One second of distraction lead to her escape. Before he had the time to panic, she ended up getting caught in the net again during a clumsy attempt to rush him. The Hunter cracked up a little bit.
"Oh.. This is bad!" The Kulu Ya Ku complained, now completely entangled from the neck down to her ankles. Her struggling caused her to fall face-first into the ground, with her tail and ass in the air. She had no experience being confined and unable to be a pest, so it activated a foreign response in her mind and body.
"Yeah, right. You're coming back to Astera with me."
Just as he was about to throw down some Tranq Bombs, he caught a glimpse of her adorable donut-hole ass and gorgeously pink pussy just waving in the air, glistening with sweet Monster Girl juices.
"Wh-why is it wet??" The Hunter's eyes widened at the sight of it.
"I dunno, you tell me!"
The Hunter thumbed his chin. "Wait, there's no way.. From being helpless??"
"Whatever it is, you better take responsibility!"

Sweat dripped down the Hunter's face. "I'm supposed to be setting up camp, yet here I am, pounding away at the very Monster I was supposed to be hunting..!" It didn't help that she had already made the Hunt so frustrating, picking up all those stupid rocks and hitting him with them.
The Kulu Ya Ku didn't hide her pleasure at all, digging her fingers into the dirt while the Hunter had his way with her bound body. He fucked all of his ire into her, holding her up by the tail and slamming her onto his raging meat.
"This is bad.. This is bad..!" The Kulu Ya Ku knew she was in danger of getting addicted to this feeling.
"Blame yourself for this..!" She had the nerve to be tight, forcing him to have to fight his way into her sopping wet Monster pussy with each stroke.

"Cum.. Unh.. Cum already!" The Kulu Ya Ku pleaded. She was already on edge from getting beat into submission and bound against her will. His stamina was just adding insult to injury.
"As if I'd let you off easy! You hit me with a fucking rock!"
"Please!" The Kulu Ya Ku spared not even a smidgen of pride. "Please.. Cum already..! I'll really be hooked on that rampaging Hunter dick if this goes on any longer!" What a cocky little thing she would end up being. The Hunter placed his hand on the top of her head. Pleasure jolted through her body as he made contact with her plumage feathers.
She begged him for sweet release, not even realizing that it was too late for her. "Please.. Please, no..!" As the Hunter stroked his hand down her head, stimulating her feathers as he made his way down her back and onto the hands she had bound behind her, causing her to have a Monster orgasm all over his dick. Her eyes rolled back as he filled her to the brim with his angry Monster Hunting dick. Every frustrating swing where his Gunlance bounced off of a random stone she had picked up, he took out by thrusting his personal lance into her annoying guts.
His annoyance took form in thick white cum, his balls emptying themselves inside of her while he pulled her close by the tail.

"Another successful hunt, Pard!" His Handler cheered, along with everyone clapping for him.
"Uhm.. By the way, what's that thing??"
The Handler pointed to a shining object in the Hunter's arms. "
"Ah, who knows?" He lied in response. In truth, it was a preciously smooth and study rock that Kula had procured for him as a symbol of her faith.