A Home.

Sora Pov

I walked through the town looking inside stores. I looked into one store display window and saw a suit it was blue and pretty.I looked at it for a few minutes until i felt someone grab me by the shoulder "If you aren't going to buy don't loiter!" A tall man said. I glared at him "Get. Your. Hand. Off.Me Now." I said calmly "The man looked at me as if i had three eyes "What? What are you gonna do if i don't huh?" He said. I looked at him one more time before gripping his wrist and breaking it "AUGH!" He yelled out. I smiled as the man fell on the ground crying "DAMN KID!" The man said trying to grab me Keyword "Trying" I turned into water before he could touch me. I turned into water and squirted myself into the air (Pause) and solidified myself and hit the man in the back of the head. he turned to me and yelled "FREAK!" and ran away. I looked at the man until he was out of sight before walking away. Another man came and smiled at me "Who the hell are you?" I asked "I'm Dennis! You don't have a home right?" He said warmly "No." I said "Well i'll take you in!" he said with a large smile.I stared at his smile it made me feel so warm... so before i knew it i said yes. "Awesome!" He said with a even wider grin if that was possible.

 "Awesome!" He said with a even wider grin if that was possible

I grabbed his hand and let him lead me to his house.

3 hours later

"Hey! You all settled in?" Dennis asked me from downstairs "Yeah!" i said walking down the stairs. "Nice outfit." He said brushing stuff off my shoulders "thanks." i responded back.

10 minutes later

We sat down and ate dinner with his wife we all talked and laughed and played until we burned all the daylight we had. Wow, It got dark fast." His wife exclaimed "Sure did..." Dennis said putting me down. "Dennis." I said but he continued talking with hi wife "Dennis!" i said raising my voice a little more "DENNIS!" I yelled finally getting his attention "Hm?" he hummed in acknowledgement "I have something important to say." I said with my head down "What is it?' Dennis asked "This." i said turning my left arm into water letting it hit the ground "AHHH! YOUR ARM IS IT OKAY?" Dennis asked in panic 'No No No It's fine see." I said the water on the floor floating upwards to reform my arm. 'That is so.... COOL!" Dennis said lifting me up and spinning me around then hugging me. "I need training." i said "well i guess it's time to tell him.." His wife said "Oh yeah look sora." He said turning his arm into fire "WHA WHAT WHA!" I said flabberrgasted "You're not the only freak around here." he said with a smile. I went to bed that night with a grin that could challenge Luffy's.