Alabasta

It had been 2 months since me and Ace split up to find BlackBeard that treacherous rat when i get my hands on him going to-Calm down Sora. I was heading to Alabasta because Ace had a anonymous tip that BB was there. 

2 hours Later

I dock at Alabasta and fix my gloves before walking through the town when suddenly 3 people came flying at me "WATER SHIELD" i said as a shield of water protected me "You almost got my suit dirty bastards "OH YOU'RE HERE YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO I FOUND!" Ace said as one of the people spoke "Who is that Ace?" the voice said "You know the water prince fire fist even more reason for me to capture you!" Another voice said. I released my shield as Ace and two other people came toppling out "Who is that?" I said pointing to a small boy "Run now Talk Later!" Ace said sprinting off. I sighed after Ace with smoker and the boy in close pursuit "Who are you? I'm Going to be King Of The Pirates ya know. Ace is nice if you're a friend of him you're a friend of mine!" The boy said "Shut up!" I said speeding up so the boy couldn't catch up. "JUMP ON THAT SHIP!" Ace told me as i did so but he went into the other direction. "Dammit getting my suit dirty and shit." I said pulling out a cigar "Who the hell are you?!"  a deep voice said "Huh? Who the hell are you guys?" I said, "We asked you first!" the group yelled I laughed "My name is Portgaz D. Sora! The water prince!"  in my peripheral i could see an orange haired girl's face darken considerably "what about you guys?" I said taking a puff of my cigar "I'm Zoro Thats swirly brow and the long nose is ussop the reinder is chopper and the orange head is Nami. Zoro finished "IT'S SANJI NOT SWIRLY BROW! DAMN MARIMO!" Sanji said "WHAT WAS THAT STUPID LOVE COOK!" "NAMI!?!??!" I yelled "IS IT REALLY YOU!?" Nami covered her face and blushed. "God damn that was a while ago!" I laughed out loud "SHUT UP YOU BASTARD IT WAS ONE TIME AND WE WERE YOUNG AND STUPID KIDS!" She said getting even redder "what happened between you guys?" Ussop asked "Oh, We had-!" I laughed even more"SHUT UP!" The Nami yelled "DON'T TELL THEM THAT YOU BASTARD!" nami said pushing me off the ship her face was the color of blood. I planted my feet on the side of the boat and walked back up to the railing "Come on don't be like that! It made you feel good  didn't it?" I said tilting my head which made nami go even redder "WHAT BUISNESS DO YOU HAVE WITH NAMI SAN!" The swirly brow cook shouted "Can it dart brow!" I yelled at him for interrupting me The dart brow cook tried to kick me but his foot went right through me "WHAT THE HELL!?" The swirly brow said "Stop attacking me dart brow!" I said.The dart brow continued to try to kick so i wrapped a water whip around his neck and knocked him out "Jesus he was annoying!" I said sighing. Just as i started to startup a conversation with zoro and came crashing through my body leaving  huge hole in my chest "GAH!" I said from me not realizing the man was there so i felt the pain that  would have felt. "HEY YOU'RE THE MAN THAT WAS ACE'S FRIEND" The boy said "Oh it's you supposedly you're the captain of this ship." I said "Yeah i am i'm Monkey D. Luffy and i'm going to be the king of pirates!" "L-Luffy?" I said "Yeah that's me!" I hugged Luffy tightly as he was a little confused but hugged me back eventually we stayed like that for a few minutes before i let go of him hut he didn't let go of me. "Hey, What are you doing let go." I said "No you feel like my brother." Luffy said snuggling his head deeper into my chest "Well if you want hugs from your brother go hug Ace."  I said trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge "No My other brother the marines killed him when we were just kids you smell and feel like him."  Tears came to my eyes which i am sure everyone noticed except for Luffy "His name was Sora Portgaz D. Sora." Luffy said. The other's eyes went super wide as they pointed from me to Luffy over and over again. "I'm super sorry for your loss."  I said "But you're-"  Ussop started I made a shushing motion with my finger and he went quiet. Luffy wouldn't stop clinging to me after that.