The Trap

Nezuko rushed through the labaranth, being careful not to rip her dress. The cool wind was welcomed for her heated exercise, but now she knew she was playing an even deadlier game. Nezuko was toying with her prince's heart. After thirty minutes, she stopped and looked around until she found Muichiro running after her, smiling. He had left the drinks. Nezuko squealed when he almost caught up and turned a corner, giggling long enough to keep him interested. It was pitch dark, except for the moon. The castle was a glowing white background and Nezuko stopped to stare at the flowers. Beauty, beauty, beauty, they seemed to whisper over and over. She noticed that she was on the old altar. It was where the first kings had their weddings, now they had them somewhere in the next wing. There was a clear glass mirror on one of the walls of the opened dome. She thought the woman in there looked like a bride. Oh wait, that's me! She jolted and blushed. she heard footsteps and turned to see Muichiro panting slightly as he looked at her. Nezuko settled his doubts with a loving smile. "You caught me." Muichiro chuckled.

"You are a fast runner." Muichiro walked up and smiled at her, his eyes filled with pure desire. Nezuko felt her body twitch and her heart skipped a few beats. Muichiro leaned down and gave her a more passionate kiss then she had ever gotten. Her hands wrapped around his neck softly and then she looked at the clock.

11:50...Nezuko was cold again. Why now? She finally realized that her heart belonged to him. why this? Was she just doomed?! First she lost her father, than her mother, her freedom, and now the one man she loved. Nezuko began to cry and didn't move her hands.

"Why are you crying? Don't cry!" Muichiro said. Had he hurt her? What was wrong? This was the best night of his life! He may even ask her to marry him now. Her hands were slowly dropping and went into her handbag.

11:57

Muichiro watched as the tears flowed more frequently. What could he do to make her stop? "I-" She choked out finally. Muichiro looked at her. "I don't want the bell to ring..." She whispered. She looked at him with sad, scared eyes and finally said it. "Goodbye." Suddenly, Muichiro felt excruiating pain in his abdomen. He let out a cough and looked down, obviously surprised. As she pulled her clenched fist from his stomach, out came a bloody dagger. He looked at her again, confused. Her lips were trembling and the tears kept coming. His hand was clenched over hers and finally he collapsed on the ground. Muichiro felt colder and colder as the seconds passed. Nezuko knelt down on her knees and put his head in her lap.

"Why?" He tried to ask, but it came out as a gasping breath. Nezuko couldn't bear to see him in so much pain, but she couldn't stab him again and surely end his life. The plan was to stab him, Edward never said kill him. His own fault. He was holding her hand tight, trying not to grasp the thought that she had done this to him.

"Has anyone seen Prince Muichiro ?" She heard the Queen yell across the palace, which was so filled with music that it practically made it sound like she was whispering. Bubbles looked at the clock.

12:00 "I'm so sorry...I love you, Sire." She gave him a kiss, deeper than the last before running away. She ran for an exit.