At dinner

Nezuko was woken up by a knock on the door. "Hello?" No one came in. "Umm, come in?" The door slowly opened and Christini came in. She was obviously trying to mask her peeved face from this soon-to-be-royalty.

"Good evening, Your Highness. Have you had a nice rest?" Nezuko nodded. "That is nice. Dinner is in one hour. The Queen suggests that you get ready." She said. Nezuko nodded and got up, before noticing the lovely pink silk nightgown she was wearing. She almost forgot that she put it on. Her delicate fingers circled around the golden eagle at the edge of her skirt. "Since you are to marry Prince Tokito, your nightgown has his symbol." Christini said, bored.

"Umm, thank you..." She took that as a signal to leave and left before Nezuko could say anything. She went over to her closet and opened it slowly, soon the dresses flew out at her. She wanted to wear the misty pink one. But what if there is a certain dress to wear at a certain time or for a certain occasion? Ummm, ummm...should I dress extravagant or simple? Do I wear blue tonight or grey or white or maybe this soft yellow or this gold one? Maybe the silver dress with powder pink lace? I wish there was a rule book around here somewhere! Nezuko noticed a dainty little bell on the nightstand next to the closet and rang it. Maybe, whomever came would tell her. There was a knock and she opened the door to see three servant girls.

"You requested us, your Highness?" They said in unison.

"Umm, can you help me? I don't know what to wear." They smiled and walked in with her. After looking in her closet they all chose different dresses. One chose a light pink one with a black sash. Another chose a deep green one with emeralds on the edge of the skirt. The last chose a pure white one, simple and clean cut. "Oh, is there no specific way to dress."

"Well, the princess is supposed to wear something that matches the prince's outfit. He has decided to wear black tongiht, your Highness." The one who chose pink said. She had long red hair, pink eyes, and was very beautiful. The one who chose green had emerald green eyes, black hair, and a cream face. The last one had long white hair, mysterous pearl white eyes, and looked like a pure angel. They were all very pretty. Nezuko chose her dress.

"Thank you very much. What are your names?" They smiled at her.

"My name is Makomo."

"My name is Ume."

"And My name is Bell."

"I'm telling you, it's me he wants now. He's finally gotten off that 'Cinderella'!" Mina said haughtily as they rode in the royal carriage. Her father didn't answer. He knew that he had found Nezuko and that's the only reason they were headed to the palace. Mina stepped out like she was the queen of the place. The guards looked at her with raised eyebrows, but said nothing. Mina and Jenna walked into the palace with their father and were announced.

"Announcing the very esteemed Mr. Portor and his two daughters, Miss. Mina and Miss. Jenna." They were slowly lead to the dining hall where the Queen and Prince were. Ladies and Lords were there too, as well as highly esteemed knights. Mina smirked arrogantly and looked towards the prince, tilting her head slowly. He returned it with a small bow and looked back at the clock. how long until Nezuko came back down? What seemed like hours were only minutes, the advisor finally spoke. "Announcing her grace, Princess Kamado ." Time stopped and everyone looked towards the grand staircase. It was horrible for Mina. PRINCESS?! KAMADO!? As her eyes slowly traveled up the staircase, a lump in her throat slowly formed. There was her younger stepsister, standing beautifully on the top of the staircase. She was dressed in a long white dress with a shawl so white, pure, and clean that it was almost transparant. It would be if it didn't have those diamonds on it. She blushed and slowly stepped down, just like she did at the ball.