The Staggering Annie

Nezuko stood in a stupor, staring at the large boat. She had been able to talk the Captain into letting her go with them to the Green Country. Nezuko just had to clean, cook, keep herself pretty, deal with all the vulgar acts of the crew (he repeated that to change her mind, he was a nice guy), and sing every Monday and Friday morning/night. She looked back at the port. It looked like everyone was passing by on their daily lives. Goodbye, Sire... She thought sadly. The horn blew loudly. It was enough to start a stampede of any animal, slow or not. It meant it was time to board. She began climbing up the walkway.

"Excuse me, have you seen a pretty girl with long length hair. Umm, it seems every boy or man looks at her constantly? Every girl likes to glare at her?" Prince Tokito asked a small portly lady with reddish-brown hair.

"Umm, I saw her walking towards the loading docks. I think she's going to get on one of the boats." Prince Tokito thanked her gratefully and got back on his horse. He kicked and the horse began to fly through the town. He got there pretty quick with no one stopping him. Boomer looked around for her and saw a girl with waist length hair with the colors jet black to orange. The hair was her color! Perfect! Muichiro jumped off his horse and ran towards the Staggering Annie. She got on before he could stop her.

Nezuko stared over the rails and watched the boat pull away. She was so depressed. "I'll never love anyone like I loved him." She whispered. Nezuko turned her back to the rail and leaned against it.

"Yer ready fo' a ride 'o yer life, Lassie?" The Captain came up to her. The way she didn't answer him, he had an idea of why there was such silence. "I see ye...lef' sumthin' important back at yer home, eh?"

"...Mmm hmmm..." Suddenly, Nezuko was in tears.

"Ah, ye loved 'im that much, did ye?" She nodded.

"Nezuko !" She sighed.

"I can hear him calling my name."

"Well, someone shouted 'nezuko ' a second ago."

"WHAT!?" She looked over the rail again.

"I said 'Nezuko !" Prince Tokito was looking at her from the dock.

"Prince Tokito!" She answered.

"Where are you going!?"

"Umm, the Green Country!"

"Why!?"

"...Uhhh! Because of what happened between us at the ball!"

"You mean you...doing that thing!?"

"Yes!"

"It doesn't matter!"

"What!?" The boat was getting farther away from him.

"D-do you think you can get on another boat and come over here!?"

"Let me see!" She turned to the Captain.

"We have rowboats."

"They have rowboats!" A crowd is forming.

"Well, could you come back!?"

"Ummm...I guess so! You're not going to arrest me are you!?"

"No! Not at all!" Nezuko looked at the Captain hopefully.

"Lower the anchor!" The ship stopped slow and the Captain lowered himself and Nezuko in a rowboat into the water. He rowed with all his strength to get there as fast as he could. Nezuko sat elegantly in the back. She looked like an angelic princess that way, Muichiro thought. He ran down the pear, over the rocks, and onto the beach. She jumped into the shallow water and rushed over to shore. By then, the bottom of her skirt was filthy. They stared at each other, both were taken agast by the sight of the other.

"Nezuko..." Muichiro felt a rush at the sight of her and the sound of his name escaping his lips.

"Sire," She bowed elegantly. He walked over slowly. It was like a dream. He didn't want it to end. Muichiro picked her up by her shoulders and pulled her close before planting a deep, lustful kiss on her lips.