Back at their castle

The wind rushed passed as the stallion Nezuko sat on raced at full speed. She looked back at Muichiro who smiled at her affectionately. Two hours ago, he had caught up to her and coaxed her off the boat to the Green Country.

"Nezuko !" She sighed.

"I can hear him calling my name."

"Well, someone shouted 'nezuko' a second ago."

"WHAT!?" She looked over the rail again.

"I said 'Nezuko !" Prince Tokito was looking at her from the dock.

"Prince Tokito!" She answered.

"Where are you going!?"

"Umm, the Green Country!"

"Why!?"

"...Uhhh! Because of what happened between us at the ball!"

"You mean you...doing that thing!?"

"Yes!"

"It doesn't matter!"

"What!?" The boat was getting farther away from him.

"D-do you think you can get on another boat and come over here!?"

"Let me see!" She turned to the Captain.

"We have rowboats."

"They have rowboats!" A crowd is forming.

"Well, could you come back!?"

"Ummm...I guess so! You're not going to arrest me are you!?"

"No! Not at all!" Nezuko looked at the Captain hopefully.

"Lower the anchor!"

She could still feel the kiss he had given her too. And the way he proposed right to her, in front of all those people. She hid her face because she felt her very cheeks flushing red. They slowed down to a trot and stopped at a cliff that overlooked their kingdom. The palace's gardens looked even more beautiful in the daylight. It was shining and pearly white and she could see the whole village. "It's beautiful." She whispered.

"It will be yours when we get married." Muichiro said, smiling, because kicking the sides of the horse lightly. It began to walk gracefully. It was like a dream come true to her. She carried out her duty and to the one she loved, but he forgave her and wanted to marry her. The gates opened to them and he strode in confidently. Heads turned to spot the angelic couple and many of the female mouths dropped with jealous rage in their eyes. Prince Tokito looked unfazed by the attention, but Nezuko couldn't help looking around. She even spotted her stepsisters and stepfather. Mina and Jenna had red faces and they were whining and pointing at her. she looked at them with half closed eyes and turned her attention back to the palace that was growing in size. Suddenly, her heart felt like it weighed ten pounds.

"Announcing his royal highness, Prince Muichiro Tokito the 3rd, and his lovely betrothed, Nezuko Kamado," The butler declared. Prince Tokito walked through the grand doors to his mother's tea room with Nezuko , her thin arms were wrapped around his bulkier arms. The Queen looked up and a look of rage flashed through her eyes before passing through immediantly.

"Darling! Oh, I'm so glad you're home!" She came up, grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"Mother!" He whined. "Umm, Mother, this is my fiancee, Nezuko Kamado . Nezuko , this is my mother, Queen Queen Esmeralda Tokito." Nezuko curtsied delicately.

"Ah, I'm so happy to meet you. Come, come, you both must be tired from such a trip. Muichiro , I prepared a special room for her. You go to yours." Muichiro looked defiencive, but he gave Nezuko a quick kiss on the cheek and left her with a small goodbye. Now she was left with the Queen. A thick silence was between them. "So, you're the last one Muichiro danced with?" She asked.

"Yes, your Majesty."

"He certainly can dance, can't he?"

"He dances divinely, your Majesty."

"Come and walk with me, Deary." She held out her arm and Nezuko took it. She noticed how they were practically the same height. "I remember Muichiro first ball, a small five year old he was. And he just refused to dance. 'Girls are icky!' he kept repeating. I finally promised him that all the girls would be clean and that I would get him whatever he wanted afterwards. He finally stopped with that after a few years and just dealt with it, but that didn't stop him from protesting before it was even ready and pulling pranks."

"Pranks?"

"He would completely stop the whole construction by sending the workers on some crazy errand that they wouldn't be able to figure out until it was too late, he'd mess up something vital to it's completion, found it a good sport. His father and I finally resorted to having him sent off during work hours to keep him busy." She said. Nezuko tried to imagine Muichiro doing stuff like that. It wasn't very easy because he seemed too sweet to. "I nbelieve he caught quite a catch with you, my Dear. I've heard a lot about you. Men come from all over in search of this rumored 'Queen of Beauty'." When Nezuko looked at her with a perplexed expression, she added something. "That's what everyone calls you. some even think you to be a myth. I never allowed them into the village in fear that they are going to do something diasterous." The Queen said. "Well, here we are." She opened the door to show a lovely powder blue room. It had soft carpet that was pure white, a blazing fireplace with a small table and two chairs in front of it, a blue bed that was perfectly fit for a princess...or a princess-to-be. "This is your room. Your closet is on the left side of the room, but if you aren't satisfied with your dresses, just call for a new one and it will be brought to you immediantly. Dinner is at 8:00 p.m. Both Muichiro and I shall attend...shall I be calling for your family as well?" Nezuko thought about it and nodded.

"Please, your Majesty." She curtsied and the Queen left. Nezuko looked around and decided that if she was going to be at a fancy dinner (it's royalty, so it probably will be fancy), she might as well get some sleep.