01

Happy reading ( ◜‿◝ )♡

°
°
°
°
°

'What?!'

Cale screamed inside, he was really annoyed right now. Cale knew the true goal of the White star was to unseal a sealed god. And for that the White star created rumors emphasizing for Cale to enter the shrine.

Cale did, all of them and even now that all those annoying emotional tests had been put through by him and the rest of his team. Cale even already found out about Choi Jung Gun making a book even though it was a pain.

But what did this person say?

"Cale you can't deny this, when Alberu told me about everything that happened to you everyone would have assumed that the White Star was after the sealed god right?"

The human Spirit Man Ahn who had also experienced the arrival of the temple said.

Cale nodded with a calm face as all of his team members made surprised faces at the obvious question of his truth. No, it's just his face.

"I've also experienced the revival of the shrine, that's why I know the test inside."

Ahn Roh Man spoke again. Cale frowned, he was getting a bad feeling about this. Like when he can't rest.

'...This is bad.'

"Inside the shrine after you're done with all those tests, the shrine will disappear. But we all know, before the shrine disappears there is one room that isn't open."

'Damn it!'

Cale's hunch was right, this was bad news. With a few sentences they can sum up a lot of things, which means.

One. when all exams are finished, all examinees will be gathered in the same place.

Second. The places where they are collected will be filled with rooms that they can unlock. But inside no one can guess whether it's dangerous or not, it all depends on luck.

Third. If the White Star wasn't aiming for the sealed god then he was aiming for the room that couldn't be opened.

Fourth. Even though the White Star was an idiot but if he dared then maybe he has a way of opening the room.

And the most important. if the room is open, what will happen? What's in that room? No one can guess. That's why they had to stop it.

Cale swept his gaze around his teammates. Observing their gaze Cale could tell that they were thinking the same thing as him.

"Human, what is he talking about? I don't understand."

Yes, unless the average child is 9 years old. Eruhaben chuckled as he saw Raon's sparkling eyes.

"Little fellow, you still have a lot to learn!"

"No Grandpa Goldie! I already have a lot of experience because I'm great and mighty!"

Cale of course ignored the talk of these two dragons.

"If my hunch is correct, then the White Star is after something in that room. Remember that Choi Jung Gun stole the Taerang? The Taerang is made from the monsters you fought. It could be that when Choi Jung Gun stole the Taerang he got information from the monster about the temple, right? "

Cale nodded his head, it was possible. Because when Alberu entered the body of the monster that Kim Rok Soo was in he got all the information. So, if Choi Jung Gun got information from Taerang it wouldn't be strange right?

Alberu frowned slightly, he understood the situation but didn't quite understand it.

"If true, then why did Choi Jung Gun give that information to the White star?"

"That's understandable, if Choi Jung Gun can provide information on the ancient White Star as well as its attributes. Why can't he provide this information as well?"

They all nod. That's right, Choi Jung Gun really trusted the White Star back then.

"If you guys have deduced the White star's true intentions. Now what are you going to do Cale?"

Ahn Roh Man spoke again.

Cale fell silent. None of this was in his plan, he thought that the White star's ultimate goal was to unseal the sealed god and then seize his power and become a god. But it turns out to be wrong.

Cale felt a headache as if his lazy life had gone.

"But isn't the White Star now in your grasp? Cale-nim."

Choi Han said as he remembered that the White star was confined to Cale's strength. Cale nodded his head, he was right. Now the White star is still confined in its abilities.

"Maybe he just didn't expect that Cale had a power that could cage him."

Eruhaben smiled as he said that. Now he understood why Cale was always smiling while hitting the white star on the head. The taste is indeed very delicious.

Cale was silent, he was currently thinking about something. Thinking about it, now that the White Star was within his power, also if the two possibilities really happened it would make them meet.

In order to kill the White Star, Cale needed to pierce its heart with the root given by the Word Tree.

Cale furrowed his forehead even more. It wasn't a good idea to stab him in the heart in front of these people who were somehow obsessed with his health.

Then he only needed to stab his heart when the final exam was over. Even though it sucks later when you see their reaction but it's better.

When the exam is over and they get together, releasing the White Star when it's the best chance isn't it?

Ganging up on him and then killing the White star also re-sealed the sealed god back.

That is a good idea. Cale smiled as he came up with a plan that suited these conditions.

"Human! You're smiling like that again! Are we going to kill the White star? I'll kill him too! So don't get hurt or I'll destroy the world!"

"I'll also kill that bastard White star! Nya."

Hong said excitedly as his brother On nodded.

Raon was flying around Cale excitedly. Cale lost his smile, who taught kids to be rude?

"Okay young master. Before carrying out the final exam you should rest well."

Ron said with a docile smile as he handed the lemon tea before his young master.

'...Umm.'

Cale thought as he saw Ron's smile. This Ron sure is evil, but somehow I'm grateful that you're not an examinee either.

***

Is this true? do you guys like it?

I hope so. hope you can enjoy it. i will try my best.

Next?