04

Happy reading ( ◜‿◝ )♡

°
°
°
°
°

Ignoring Dodori and Rasheel, Eruhaben returned to focus on the recording in front of him which was playing again.

"Hoy, Rasheel better put some spice on that side."

"Don't set me up you damn blonde!"

"You dragons, don't forget my humans."

Even at this time the dragons could still whisper about their grills. Uhh, Eruhaben ignored those who were still passionately grilling even though many of them were black.

'Really spoils the dragon's image.'

They returned to silence as the screen continued to display Toonka.

Toonka walked leisurely while he was still eavesdropping on the conversations of the people he passed. Toonka was probably 10 years old at the time, that was the age when Toonka would slay the evil wizards.

Of course, that counts as a child's joke. Toonka returned to walking towards the kids his age and stopped right after hearing them speak his name.

Toonka quickly hid behind a large tree that could cover him and listened. If his grandmother found out that he was eavesdropping again, well, don't think about it.

“I don't understand why we have to bow down to that stupid Toonka!”

"If you don't want to then fight him!"

"He may be stupid, but he is strong."

The children nodded in agreement. Toonka was indeed an idiot but he always kept what he promised. Like killing witches. Because of that Toonka trained, until he became strong for his age.

"He is indeed strong, but he will not be able to fight the magicians!"

"That's right! Witches are too strong, Toonka is nothing to them!"

It was then that Toonka was angry. Of course he's mad! All his efforts are belittled by them. So Toonka came out and beat these kids black and blue.

The next day, the parents of the children knocked loudly. Of course the grandmother gently came out and brought the very resistant Toonka to apologize.

"What's wrong with this kid?, Every day said beat the witch? Grandma, you better take care of your grandson properly!"

One of the mothers said with a curt face. Looks very upset because the child came home with a purple bruised face. The grandmother bowed with an apologetic face.

“Sorry, Toonka was just too enthusiastic about war games, Toonka let's apologize.”

Toonka shook his head violently. He was stupid, but Toonka knew that he wasn't wrong.

"Look! This kid has no manners at all! Better stop dreaming of killing witches! Or he'll grow Wild!"

After many storming sessions, the mothers left, leaving other hurtful comments.

The grandmother took Toonka's hand gently and led him into the house. After that he let her go and sat on the bench where his grandmother used to sit. Toonka knelt down, he looked really guilty.

"Grandma, I—"

Toonka's words stopped when he felt his grandmother gently caressing his head. Toonka looked down, teary eyed.

"Don't listen to them Toonka, do what you want to do."

The grandmother said softly. Toonka raised his head and saw his grandmother who had returned to sewing a scarf.