05

Happy reading ( ◜‿◝ )♡

°
°
°
°
°

They couldn't react properly when the tape came back. Showed Cale Henituse looking down. He cries.

Cale looked up to look at the cemetery in front of him. It had a name written on it, the name of the person he cared about the most, his mother.

Cale turned his head toward a sob that could be heard, it was his father. The 5 year old little Cale knew that his father loved his mother very much.

So instead of crying Cale hugged his father and comforted him at home. This was all Cale could do, he couldn't tell her why his mother died so all Cale could do was comfort her.

Every night Cale would come to his father's room, saying the words Cale thought would comfort his father.

Until that happens. His father did not receive his daily visits. It would be a lie to say Cale wasn't surprised, it would also be a lie to say Cale wasn't disappointed.

Because of his mother's death Cale was also hurt, by comforting his father Cale was also comforting himself. So if it was like this, what should Cale do?

Walking back to his room, Cale even ignored Ron who was following behind him. Opening the door to his room Cale turned to Ron.

"Ron, you may go."

Said Cale coldly looking at his maid, Ron with his usual friendly smile answered.

"Yes, young master."

Cale lay down on his bed, trying to recall all of his memories with his mother. It was beautiful, all the memories are beautiful. Cale wanted to remember, but at the same time he wanted to forget. Slamming the glass near his bed Cale felt a bit of relief.

Cale recalled the conversation he had with his mother before he died.

"Cale, mom wants to go to Harris village. So say goodbye."

The mother said softly as she gently stroked Cale's red head.

"Mom, can't I come with you?"

Cale asked with a hopeful voice and face. He really didn't want to be abandoned by this woman in front of him.

"You can't Cale."

"Why?"

Cale sullenly asked.

"Because you have to do something important."

Drawing closer, the mother approached Cale's ear and whispered something.

'Mother has to share the power of mother.'

Cale looked at his mother who was placing her hand over her mouth as if to say, this is a secret between the two of us.

Cale nodded vigorously, he liked this, he liked a secret that only he knew about. It was fun, as if it were a hidden treasure that only he and his mother knew about.

Before this incident.

Now Cale hated him. Why should he know this? If sharing the power of his mother makes the mother must die. So he would rather his mother not share it at all.

Cale was annoyed with his mother but had no reason to hate her.

And Cale hated himself for being like this. Really hate it.

[Forgotten memories are reaching their end, 'Despair' is now up to them to act.]

***

"I'm sad."