06

Happy reading ( ◜‿◝ )♡

°
°
°
°
°

“Is that you, Cale?”

Cale stared stoically at the person in front of him. Drew Thames, the mother. His mother was the last descendant of single killer hunters. But even his father Namely Deruth didn't know this.

"No, are you Kim Rok Soo?"

Drew Thames asked something again that made Cale's expression turn astonished. This is an illusion isn't it? It should be an illusion not to know things like this.

"Who are you?"

That was simply the most logical question Cale could ask at this point. Drew Thames can indeed see one's rings of destiny and timeline. But illusions shouldn't know about such things right?

"You really are Kim Rok Soo, I am Drew Thames. Cale Henituse's mother."

Cale looked stoically at the person reaching out in front of him. Being silent for a bit, Cale smiled and shook that hand.

'Human why are you smiling like that again? Are we going to cheat and rob someone later?'

Cale was still smiling bravely remembering Raon would say that if he saw Cale's smile. Letting go of his handshake, Cale stood still. Clumsy.

Cale widened his eyes when he felt a pinch on his cheek, looking in surprise at the woman in front of him who had an exasperated face.

"I was Cale Henituse's mother, but now I am your mother too, Rok Soo."

Cale did not, but Kim Rok Soo was speechless.

"You must be tired of standing all the time, right? Come here, sit here."

Cale looked down at the hand that was pulling him and followed the tug. Staring at the smiling face of the person who said that she was his mother, Cale smiled.

"I had wanted to meet you so badly when I found out about Cale's life ring."

Drew Thames spoke enthusiastically as his hand pressed against Cale's shoulder to make Cale sit up.

Sitting down, Drew Thames put lots of camping food on the grass where they sat. Cale stared at the delicious food that had no idea where it came from and looked back at Drew Thames.

"Who are you?"

Asking the same question Cale was still looking at the gentle smile of Drew Thames or he could call his mother.

Shhhhhh

The sound of the wind rustling adds to the impression of a warm atmosphere in front of him. The wind gently blew away Cale's red hair and the identical red hair of the person in front of him.

“Pftt, you sure are a wary person!”

Cale stared stoically at the person in front of him who was continuing to laugh out loud.

"Pufftt, I'm totally Drew Thames, okay?"

Cale remained staring silently at the red-haired person who was patting his head.

"Drew Thames shouldn't be here, say are you an illusion?"

Cale wanted to stop, the hope rising in his heart was actually binding Cale tightly. It was like a spider's web, because of that Cale had to destroy it before it could creep any further and destroy it.

Staring with a smile, Cale felt as if the person in front of him understood him, It was as if the person in front of him was Drew Thames.

Such a gaze made the web creep even faster, Cale felt as if that small wish that never came true was fulfilled at this moment.