02

Happy reading ( ◜‿◝ )♡

°
°
°
°
°

"Cale."

Cale stopped from the queue when he heard Alberu's voice calling out to him.

"Yes, Hyung-nim?"

"Don't get hurt, whatever you do there don't get hurt. You can do that right?"

Cale looked into his Hyung-nim's eyes and then chuckled.

"Of course, as long as you can make me lazy Hyung."

"What a human! Hear what the crown prince says you can't get hurt!"

Raon shouted excitedly.

"That's right, you can't get hurt. Nya!"

Hong replied back to Raon while spinning Cale around. Cale looked down when he felt the small foot on which he was patted. Cale let out a tired sigh and turned his head to walk again.

Ignoring the unreadable gazes behind him Cale stoically walked over. He had passed all the tests the temple had given him, and this was the last one.

Smiling, Cale without looking behind him.

“No matter what it is, just destroy it all!” they smile. That's right, just destroy it.

"Well!"

***

"What happened?!"

"What's that?!"

"Wait, isn't that silver shield young master?"

"There's also Choi Han! The black sword!"

"Isn't that commander Clopeh?"

They were saying something that if it sounded Cale then he would be in awe of that useless nickname. Eruhaben chuckled as his head filled with illustrations of Cale frowning.

“Eruhaben-nim, what exactly happened?”

Alberu asked strangely as a hologram-like screen appeared in front of the shrine.

"I don't know, but this might be a recording of what happened at the shrine right now."

Eruhaben answered with an interested face. This thing suddenly appeared just as everyone who had entered the shrine went back in to clear the exam.

"Like a live broadcast?"

Hannah asked as she drew her sword and slashed at this screen.

"Hoo, it's really see-through."

“It's like when young master Cale fought a sealed god.”

Jack exclaimed excitedly as his hands tried to stop his sister from slashing through the screen.

"You're right, but that screen disappeared while Cale was facing the real test. So, why is it showing up again now?"

Alberu asked again with doubt about the scenery around him.

Before anyone answered Alberu's question the holographic screen that had only been showing a blurry image until now became very clear showing the people inside.

This screen is divided into sections. In each section there are Choi Han, Mary, Toonka, Rosalyn, Clopeh and also Cale.

[The shrine's final exam will be carried out. 'forgotten memory'.]

In front of the screen that looks like the pause button is pressed there is writing. This allowed those outside the shrine to clearly see the contents of the writing.