Chapter 30 - Silver Line

Warning: explicit NSFW content. If below the age of 18 or uncomfortable with the topic, consider yourself warned.

Their lips connected the moment they materialised in Orion's bedroom. Outside, the storm had broken loose, and the wind was howling around the cottage as Lizzie slung her arms around his neck, her kiss as hungry as it was desperate. Orion pulled her close against his body, the skin of her back warming beneath his fingers, his head spinning from the taste of her.

Kicking off her heels, Lizzie pushed him back in the direction of his bed, brushing the jacket of his dressrobes off his shoulders as she did so. Her fingers flew to the buttons of his shirt, and she had already undone the topmost two when Orion stopped her.

"Easy now," he mumbled, capturing her hand and pressing a kiss to her knuckles. "There's no rush."

He ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her in for another kiss, deep and full of promise. The scent of her perfume was clouding his thoughts, banishing every concern he might have had to the furthest corners of his mind. Her lips tasted sweet as he lingered on them, savouring their soft feel against his mouth. He slowly brushed his hand down the exposed curve of her spine and up again, making Lizzie draw a shuddering breath that made his breath come faster in anticipation.

Just as slowly, almost carefully, Lizzie continued where she had let off. She undid the rest of the buttons on his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders, Orion's skin tingling where her hands brushed over his chest. His hands wandered up her shoulders, brushing first one strap of her dress aside and then the other. Lizzie shook free of it, the red fabric falling to her feet in a quiet whisper of satin. Stepping out of it, she pushed Orion back onto his bed. He pulled her down with him, her skin hot beneath his hands as she straddled his lap.

Holding her by her hips, Orion took in the sight of her. The storm clouds outside were obscuring the sky, so that very little light fell into the room, but even so, Lizzie's eyes were burning, their bright blue darkened like the sea crashing against the shores outside. She laid her hand against his face, her fingers running through his hair, over his cheekbones, his jawline, finally coming to rest on his lips. He pressed a kiss against them and Lizzie bent down to meet him, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss.

When Orion broke away and sat up, she made a dismayed noise but was quickly silenced as his kisses started trailing down the side of her neck. His breath ghosted over her collarbones, making her dip head back to create more room for him. Lizzie's gasps of pleasure as he continued his way downwards were like music, the gentle pull of her hand in his hair enough to make Orion long for more.

After letting him savour her taste for a few more delicious moments, Lizzie moved away, giving him a gentle push, which Orion followed willingly. He lost himself in her touch as she covered the pictures inked into his skin with featherlight kisses, drawing patterns of her own with the tip of her tongue. She lingered on the hem of his trousers for a painfully long moment. A raspy moan formed in the back of his throat as she undid his belt with nimble fingers, ran her hand over once, twice, and then closed her lips around him.

He was close to the edge, his world reduced to the feeling of her working against him when Lizzie suddenly stopped. She came up to meet him again, her kiss tender yet demanding as she shifted her weight to sit on top of him. Orion let her take the lead, holding her by the hips and following the pace she set. They moved together in unison, eyes closed and foreheads touching, all sounds drowned out by the wind rattling through the shutters and their ragged breaths.

What started as a few drops dripping into a sea of passion soon grew stronger as waves of pleasure surged through Orion's body. Everything had faded, only Lizzie's touch and her soft moans remaining as they drove each other towards their high. She cried out when came, holding onto him as she shuddered under the impact. With her fingers digging painfully sweet into his shoulders, the waves of Orion's release crashed over him as well, pulling him under, him and his racing heart, that beat to the same frantic rhythm as hers.