Somniphobia

Wake up.

Will woke up out of his bed hyperventilating.

Mike came in the room to ask if hes ok. Yeah, I'm ok. I just got a drink, Mike explained. Will nodded. Mike nodded in agreement and left the room to go down the hallway and go back in the kitchen.

*     *     *
You ok, honey? Joyce asked Will at the dinner table. Will hasn't been able to sleep very good because of his bad dreams. He loves Mike but is having awful dreams because of it. The entire dream of the Mind Flayer was convulse and interpretable.

You will be ok right? Mike asked Will. Its been 2 hourse after dinner, now 7:00 P.M. at Will's house.

Yeah . . . I–I–I a–I'm ok, Will stuttered. Alright, Mike breathed.

*   *   *

After what Mike said, Will doesn't want to go to sleep, its been making his nightmares worse by the day. Its been harming his mentality. But all that might change. Can Will stop being sensitive with the mental connection to the Demogorgian or some other being out there that might have been in season 4...?

Will, wake up, Mike whispered. Mike kissed Will on the lips.

Will woke up as Mike left the room leaving a creak in the doors behalf.

Will wanted Mike to come back for some unexplained reason. Maybe because he did actually liked/loved Mike, and Mike seemed to like him back.

Will got up out of bed. He walked over toward the door and opened it. He left the room to find Mike wandering around the mini/small hall.

Will decided to just head back to bed. Mike will come back to bed when hes ready.

*    *    *

Will? Will heard a whisper calling to him from the other side of the bedroom door. Whos there? Will called in a worry toned.

Mike turned over to see Will moving in his sleep.

Will had blackened fluffy/fuzzy PJ–pants.

Will? Mike murmured. Mike looked at Will with wide opened eyes
.    .    .  with a worried expression. Will was shaking constantly. He wouldn't stop. Mike wrapped his hands over Will's body.

Will, it is going to be ok, Mike whispered into Will's ears; Will seemed to calm to that statement.

Mike smiled.

Mike realized that Will is still conscience: 'That is good', Mike thought. Very good, Mike stated to himself. Mike was contained on how things went and turned over, and took his arms off of Will's body and went back to sleep.

Will seemed restless just floating in a blackened void.

Good morning, Will, Joyce announced at the dinner table, (but it was breakfast time!) how was your morning, Joyce asked. Good, Will replied in a snarled tone.
* * *

That sounded rude, Joyce whispered over to Jonathan.

You know, theres a thing for when you get traumatized from something that it haunts your dreams and vision mostly dreams, Mike said as he looked at Will like he knew what was happening.

Will, lets head to your room, Mike said smiling. As Will got up from the table, Mike wrapped his arms around Will and said, what I said at the table about trauma . . . is that what is happening? Will nodded. Oh. Fear not. I have plans to get rid of Somniphobia. I can tell the Demogorgian and everything else got you scared of the dark so lets do steps I found online.

Before heading in Will's room Mike has a thought. "I should probably tell Will that I found them on the dark web. Oh well."

—Stay in the dark for a whole day

"Yeah no," Will says as he walks out the door. "Will! What did I do?" Mike yelled to Will not knowing that he would make Will's fear even worse. "Well this sucked."
Mike scratches his head wondering what to do.  "Will, wanna watch television?" "Sure. Why not?" Will sits down on his bed with Mike. "I need to plug in my new television." Will says as he gets up to plug it in. I hope Will will be better after this, Mike thought.