Lucas

Me and Mike walked up to Lucas' house. "Hey, we are here!" Mike yelled after I knocked on the door.

Lucas opened the door. "Hey," he said. He waved. "Ready to hang out?" he asked me and Mike. I nodded. "Yeah, what game?" Mike asked.

Lucas stroked his chin thinking. "Our personal favorite, D&D?"

Mike cheered. I am still shooked from last night so I didn't cheer.

I walked inside with Mike. I kissed Mike on the cheek. "He doesn't know," he said. "What?"

"Lucas, he doesn't know," Mike exclaimed. I looked over at Lucas as he was still walking to his room and we were following. "Oh . . ." I murmured.

"Yeah, so we need to come out to him is all," Mike explained. I agreed because if Lucas doesn't know . . . and me and Mike are both boys its kinda required to do that.

Most people in this world don't like gay people so we have to come out to Lucas. Its the thing to do in this timeline. Because I have no idea if the 2000s is much nicer but this isn't the 2000s so . . .

"You coming?" Lucas asked. "You guys are being a little slow," he said. He squinted an eyebrow.

Can he see the gay in me?

The doorbell rung. "Who could that be at this hour?" Lucas asked Mike staring at him straight in the eye. "Did I do something?" I asked Mike. "I don't think so?" he replied.

Lucas opened the door. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I am a hacker," a man dressed in a cloak told Lucas. Lucas tried to shut the door but the hacker stuck his foot in. He looked over at the two boys and they were chatting too much to notice. "Take this," the hacker said giving Lucas a hardrive. "What is this?" he asked. "Put it in your computer and watch it," he said. Lucas was skeptical but he wanted to know what was on this hardrive. "Okay," he said. "Don't tell your mom or any of your friends," the hacker whispered to Lucas.

"Close the door," the hacker demanded.

Lucas closed the door. "That was weird," Lucas murmured.

Lucas layed back on the door and reached out his hand and stared at the hardrive. "What is that?" Mike asked Lucas. Lucas looked up slowly and saw Mike standing above him. "Oh its nothing, just my homework!" Lucas lied. "We have the same homework," Will said walking up to them. Will's face seemed to be sad and scared. Is something on this hardrive about them and they know it?

"We need to talk to you," Mike said. "After I do my homework?" Lucas asked. "Oh, okay," Will said quietly. Mike looked at Will like Mike loved me for than he loves Will.

I hate how much time Mike is spending with Will like . . . I get hes your bestfriend but what about me?

Lucas walked up to his room and out the hardrive in his computer and turned it on. Noices came out the computer but it was coming from Will. "They are not bestfriends thats for sure," Lucas murmured. He looked at the door thinking someone will hear the noise. He closed the laptop.

"Are you sure he doesn't hate me?" I asked Mike. "No, Will, I promise he doesn't," he replied. I love Mike with all my heart and I bel him 100% but something is off and I gotta find out what it is. "Mike, can you make me dinner?" I asked him.

I wanted a distraction so he wouldn't pay attention to me. "Okay," Mike said.

Mike walked over to the kitchen and I snuck away quietly heading for Lucas' room; once I got there, there were noices, my noices! "Oh no," I murmured. The noices stopped and a few seconds later the door opened. "Hi, Lucas," I said waving.

"You were listening in?" he asked me.

"What were you watching?" I asked him. He frowned. "I support you," he said. My eyes went wide. That was random but that meant what he was watching is what I think it is.

"Lucas, Mike wants to tell you himself," I said. I started sweating. "Oh," Lucas said then his face flushed. "What is it?"

"I just watched something personal of you too and Mike was gonna tell me he is dating you . . . I guess I shouldn't have taken the hardrive from that man," Lucas murmured. "Man?"

Mike finished his pie for Will and looked behind me and saw Will and Lucas staring at him. They sighed. "I'm sorry," Lucas said. "For what?" Mike asked.

How is this gonna be said to Mike, hes so handsome and hot and how am I supposed to tell him? This is gonna be tough.

"We were exposed for what we did," I told him. His eyes were wide and it looked he was gonna cry.

"What?" he teared.

"What if my mom sees," he said. "How did the person knew I knew you guys," Lucas said. "Maybe he just saw us come in?" I guessed. I went over to comfort Mike.

"Most likely," Lucas replied. Instead of comforting Mike he decided to comfort both of us which is sweet.