Notebook (Pt.2)

Will started scraping the pencil over the paper making the exclusive details of Mike's upper body and started drawing Mike's muscular arms. At least they are muscular to Will.

Thats all that matters to him, others opinions don't. Suddenly a hand slams onto his notebook. "Will," the teacher breathed. "You can finish after class?" he suggested. I was taking it into consideration. "Y-Y-Yeah, s-sure," I said. Now the teacher knows, maybe it wasn't a good idea to draw or sketch Mike in class? The teacher doesn't seem to be mad tho.

This girl with very dark skin tries to see what I drew or was drawing and I slammed my Notebook shut. She side-eyed me.

Mike and Lucas and Dustin were looking at me.

The teacher walked away.

Class ended and I was sitting on a bench in the male gym class changing room.

"I know we been pushing Lucas and the others away sense we started dating, but..." my thoughts go away and I imeddently forget what I realized as I concentrate on Mike's hands and wrists.

I tapped my chin with the pencil. I started drawing shorts on, no shirt on him, just like how I like it.

I looked up to see Mike standing above me without a shirt and he gave me a smile. I showed him my finished drawing in my Notebook. He placed a kiss on my lips. "Not in the changing room," I said entranced. "No one saw," he replied. I nodded. "But they could have," I said. His eyes moved to the left but it looks right to me, I guess he was thinking, thinking of a reply.

"You are right, sorry babe," he whispered. I scoffed "Stop". "They will find out," I whispered. "The rumor around the school that you are gay?; they—"

"I mean them finding out we are together and them proving the rumors right."

"The teacher saw, right?" Mike asked.

I nodded. "I guess he supports," I whispered.

Mike's eyes was triggering my emotions from my heart once again. "You're all I need," I whispered to Mike. "Love you," he whispered back.

Everyone started leaving. "Hurry and change, Mike!" I yelled enthusiastically. "Come in with me," he said pulling me in a cubicle. "Woah," I gasped as I was pulled in and I giggled in return.

I put my hand on Mike's chest and kissed him passionately. My heart pumps in my chest.