Prologue

(A/N: All the picture & art ain't mine, They're below to original owners. I'll will be adding some anime crossover btw, So see ya)

-------------

Location | United States of America | Chicago | L/N House.

2025

3rd person pov

In the Room, Two siblings. The other one was older & the person on the floor was young. Those two are Y/N & Sally L/N, Well let's just say. They're playing hearts of iron 4, While he's sister was helping the laptop. They're made been both siblings, But-

Sally: *Anger and shout* DON'T STOP PLAYING YOU IDIOT!!!! YOU ALMOST INVADER GERMAN!!!!!!

Y/N was sweating bullets, He plays that games for 5 Hours without sleep.

Y/N:

Y/N: *Sweeting & Tired* LET!! ME!! SEND!! TANKS!! DIVISION!!!!!!

Sally: *Anger and Shout* STOP LAZY AROUND YOU IDIOT BROTHER!!!! I WANTED BERLIN TO BE NUKE!!!! I WANTED GERMANIA TO BE ANNIHILATE IN THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!! >:[

Y/N:

Sally: *Looks at his brother* WHAT!!!??? ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ

Y/N: Nothing!!

They're made been both African-American, But they're were fans with alternate historys, animes, games & other things they're both like. Well just say, They like Hearts of irons 4: The new order. They're played the country called the great trial.

Sally: *Shouting* YES!!!! SOON THE GREAT TRIAL WILL BECOME THE POWERFUL NATION ON EARTH!!!!

Y/N: Why are you shouting!?

Sally: *Shouting* I SHOUT WHATEVER I WANT!!!! DON'T MADE ME STOP SHOUTING!!!!!

Y/N: Ok! Ok!

As they're about to finished invader the germans, But however, The lights and computer, Including sally laptop mystery shot down.

Y/N: What the-

The room started to shake and the "BOOM" sound was heard as both siblings cover their ears as the light appear in the window. As the lights comes closer, The blast of wind destroyed the house. Killing Y/N and Sally in the process.

The scene shown outside to reveal a destroyed Chicago when the mushroom cover the sky.

The nuclear annihilate destroyed the city with single blast, Killing civilians in the process

---------------

Location | Unknown

3rd person pov

Our two main characters were floating in the darkness of spaces after the nuclear explosion kills the two. Both of them started to wake up.

Y/N: *Wake up* W-What happen?

Sally: *Wake up & Confused* I-I Don't know? *Look around in shock* WHAT THE HELL!!!! WHY ARE IN SPACE!!!!

Y/N: What!? *Look around in shock* WHAT THE FUCK!!!! WHY ARE WE IN SPACE!!!!

Sally: TIM CURRY MUST HAVE US TO SPACE!!!!! I'll too cute to go space! p_p.

???: Don't worry, You two just been summon here.

Y/N/Sally: !?

Both of them turn they're faces where the voice is, Sally hugs Y/N as she was scared of something.

Sally: *Hugging his brother and fear* Big Brother..... What is that!?

As both of them look where the voice, The light suddenly appear blinding the two, As the light die down. It is reveal to be a floating orb. Both siblings were alerting by the floating orb.

Orb: Hello host.

Y/N/Sally: ?

Orb: You must wondering what's going on?

Y/N/Sally: Yes.

Orb: Well, You both died by the nuclear explosion, Killing both of you.

The siblings were shock & horrified by their deaths.

Y/N: WHAT!!!??? HOW!!!???

Orb: Fortunately, US sends memes to china. They're were angry and they're launched nukes to United States West Coast.

Y/N: Wait.... Wha-

Sally: *Interrupted and shouting* I KNEW IT!!!! I KNEW THE MEMES WHERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!!!! >:(

Y/N: W-What-

Orb: That is right mrs. Sally.

Y/N was dumbfounded about this. It was the memes that ended the world....... What the fuck did the retard send the memes to china made them angry?

Y/N:....... Bruh?

Orb: Anyways, You been send to another world to built your own country.

Y/N: *Confused* Wait..... Wha-

Sally: We accept!

Y/N: *Shock* What!? But sister!!

Sally: But big brother! You and me wanted this right?

Y/N: Yes sister, I........ *Sigh* Ok, Why did you accept.

Sally: Because, We going to be isekai. I can build our own nation.

Y/N:.....

Sally: Corrupteds, Slavery and tyrant nations will fear us! *Creepy smile* I wanted the GREAT TRIAL~

Y/N: *Scared and though* Why did you bring this girl in our world mom & dad! I'm scared p_p.

Orb: Thank you for accepting our agreement. You're all going to another world. Goodbye.

The portal suddenly open ontop of them. As both of them scream as they're were sunk into the void.

Orb:........ I think they're will be fine. :)

To be continue

------------

Next Chapter 1: The Great Trial

???: The Natran Empire

???: I think I'm confused.

???: What could go wrong?