Chapter 2: Building an army

--------

Location | Natran Empire | Autron Capital

3rd person pov

In the palace, Franky was knocking on Y/N and Sally rooms.

Franky: Waking! Waking! Time for work your country!

Y/N: *Inside* Stop! I'll still napping! 😖

Sally: *Inside* I don't wanna! 😖

Franky wasn't let that slide, So he kicks the door open, Waking Y/N and Sally up.

Y/N/Sally: WHAT THE HELL/HECK!!!!!?????

----------------

Timeskip brought to you by author writing about 1000 or 2000 words.

----------------

After franky kicks the door and waking the siblings up, Both of them were very angry at that.

Y/N: Why do you wake us up!?

Sally: And why do you disturb my nap!

Franky: Sorry, But you need to be serious my friends.

Y/N: *Ignore* Why?

Franky: Remember the island was going invader by demons?

Y/N:.....

Sally:.....

Franky: *Sigh* The demon lord wants to destroyed anything in the path!

Y/N: Who is he? A big giant demon with big horns.

Franky: No, Not "he", But "she" will lead.

Y/N: *Confused* What?

Franky pick something on his pocket, He takes out the picture and shown them the photo want the demon lord look. But Y/N and Sally see the demon lord, They're face turn into surprised and dumbfounded what they're see. Both of them see a demon lord is a female with big tits, Bat like wings behind her, Purple short hair, Demon horns on her head and red demonic eyes.

 Both of them see a demon lord is a female with big tits, Bat like wings behind her, Purple short hair, Demon horns on her head and red demonic eyes

Y/N and Sally were shock to see a demon lord is a female. But Y/N takes out his phone and takes a photo how sexy she is.

Sally: *Look at his brother with a glares* ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ Pussie.

Franky: The demon lord was bringing her army to our nation. If we lose, We're done for.

Y/N: let me get this straight, This demon lord want to invade this island for want?

Franky: She wants to enslaved male all around the world to be their sex slaves.

Y/N:......

Franky: Anyway, Let's go make your new army.

Y/N: Ok, I'll driving.

Sally: Hey! Why do you have to drive?

Y/N: I'm 19, your 9. I have a driving licences!