Prologue I: Lost In The Snow & Unfamiliar History

A/n: Tis a crackfic and will contain really random shit so don't expect this to take everything seriously

A/n: It's been a while since I've stopped writing so some or most chapters will definitely be scuffed.

Warning: Mentions of blood, violence, segs and etc.

========================

.

.

.

.

.

"Y'know.... I thought that when we die it's either a pure, cloudy land of white or just a red cavern with lava pools but this... This isn't either of those...."

That's right because what the former is standing on- well, he isn't even standing on anything it's just a pure dark abyss; you can see everything yet nothing at the same time.

"This feels weird...."

He tried stomping his foot on the "floor" yet it feels like he's feeling something and nothing at the same time, heck he can't even feel his own feet, only the sensation of it; it's like he has gone numb.

"This is getting old, is something gonna hap-"

"AHH OH MY HESUS, GODAMMIT MY EYES AND EARS!!!"

Ya'ouch, anyways!

As soon as the sudden light disappears, the man appeared somewhere else. He then slowly opened his eyes only to close it again because he just got flashbanged and his eyes are still trying it's best to adjust. He once again opened his eyes to see a valley of snow and trees, mountains overlooking the valley, two glowing spears in his hands, a giant lake to his left- wait, a spear..?! Two spears?!

Bringing up both of his hands up made him see that both weapons were identical to each other; a sword-like top blade with axe-like blades on the sides (this was more of a halberd than a spear really but we'll keep calling it spear for the simplicity) but one thing that our protagonist had notice is that the handles of the spears were to short to be "considered" as one.

A/n: Just the spears, not Bianca

"Awesome....- Wait, do I even have a permit for this..?"

Spinning the right spear around that he nicknamed: Archora and the left being Dea cuz he felt like it, puts it in a reverse grip before putting the two together then hearing a *click*, making the spears more like a spear.

"So that's why they're so short...."

After inspecting it a bit more, the man decided to spin the spear around his body and to his surprise, he was doing it much smoother than he had anticipated. The man scoffed at himself before putting on an amused smirk then sheathing the now detached spears on his back which he doesn't know how it happened but it did.