Prologue III: The Joker from Afar

A/n: Give me more views and I'll definitely do more updates, MORE MOTIVATION

3rd POV

There he was, MC still on Captain's should with Columbina beside them floating..? It was as if she was sitting on something; something big and heavy yet was agile enough to keep up with them considering Captain's pace which was quite fast. Captain doesn't to be bothered by the floating Columbina and the slight shaking of the ground but MC on the other hand, was intrigued.

MC looked up from his carried position to see a beast; a beast that came out from an eldrich horror. Looking down on him was a faceless head, littered by holes that seems to contain blank eyes, it's body was was so thin; almost skeletal yet it was able to carry its own body with that weak looking body, and finally six thin arms all resting and swaying in the wind with one of the lower pairs carrying Columbina with care.

Using his Delusion, MC created a platform of azure flames below his airborne feet before pushing himself off Captain's shoulder and towards the creature, blowing the latter back a bit due to the sudden action but he was able to hold onto his weapo...

Using his Delusion, MC created a platform of azure flames below his airborne feet before pushing himself off Captain's shoulder and towards the creature, blowing the latter back a bit due to the sudden action but he was able to hold onto his weapon as he turns around to unsheathed his claymore only to see MC floating; from his perspective that is.

Mc is currently standing on top of the beast and was quite quite comfortable on top of the beast so he leaned down and shouted;

"You guys continue, I'ma just stay here and relax! If it makes you sleep any better at night, here!"

Mc then threw something at Captain who catches the thing with ease and saw that it was a uniquely designed chain made out of a blue molten material yet it didn't burn his hands when he came into contact with the chain, all it did give his gloved hands more warmth in the cold environment. Captain felt a tug from the chain which made his eyes go back to where said chains came from to see MC outstretching his right leg.

"There, now you can be sure that I won't be going anywhere soon."

"...Don't do anything stupid.."

"Define stupi—"

"Shut it."

"Chuckles* Aye aye captain..!"

.

.

.

.

.

"I like the sound of that.."

Columbina smiles at the interaction between the two; who seemed like Father and Son from an outside perspective.

"Now, let's continue walking. ᜎᜃᜇ᜔"

After saying a strange word to the beast, it suddenly started to walk; following Captain up front while MC just blankly stares at the horizon before he suddenly spoke.