Chapter I, Part I: Game Changer

A/n: You fuckers are really fucking lazy huh? Alright since I'm also one lazy and impatient sonavabitch, I already picked the Harbinger name and it is.....

Durandal! Suggested by KevenElhelou

Congrats ~!

A/n: This is where changes can obviously be seen.

P.s: Stop me from making this more complicated.

3rd POV

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Captain of the Moon Drunk Hunters' First Division: Leonhardt, asking for permission to enter, sir..!"

"Permission granted.."

As the door opened, a woman standing in about 5'11 in height entered the room that looks like an office as she saluted towards a seated male writing on a desk filled with papers and work related items.

"Report, has the 2nd Division returned to the 'Hunter's Den'?"

"Yes, the squad returned approximately 2:35 in the morning, none of the Hunters are injured.."

"Good, the harvested info..?"

"The Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonious: Jean Gunhildr has appointed the closely monitored Travelers as Honorary Knights and are now on pursuit with the Stormterror; accompanied by the Heir of the Ragnvindr, Diluc Ragnvindr and an Unknown Bard, said Bard has similar facial structure as the Anemo Archon: Barbatos."

"Just how obvious can this Archon in disguise be..? Send my welcomes to the 2nd Division and give them a well deserved rest."

"Will do, sir."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then you are dismissed..."

The woman saluted towards the man who saluted back before exiting the room, as soon as Leonhardt exits, she released a relieved sigh as she leaned against the wall beside the door.

"Commander is so scary-"

"I can hear you from here, Captain."

"Ah! M-My apologies..."

Hurriedly walking away, Leonhardt returns to the Den with a bright red blush on her face, poor girl....

Inside the room, the man can be seen with a small smile as he signs one final paper before he stands up.

"Time to give a City of Freedom a visit..."

.

.

.

.

.