Prologue II: The Noble? & The Butterfly

A/n: Votings over, Capitano wins. So that means Y/n will be joining the Fatui and that guarantees that you meet the Harbingers at some point.

Anyways, let's-a-go

3rd POV

"What is someone like you doing here..?"

Right there, standing in front of him is a large male figure that definitely stood taller than him. MC didn't know what to say because well.... What da faq is he supposed to say? MC looked towards the man as his eyes finally adjusted, making him see the man's attire completely and it was.... Interesting to say the least; a skintight black shirt that showed his strength to MC, armaments and chains that connect towards a pendant of some sort in the man's chest that was in the shape of a heart, a large fur coat hanging on his shoulders and a mask?

MC was confused but intrigued by the man so he did the best thing he could do right now: answer.

"I was about to take a nap, am I not allowed to, mister..?"

"...You may call me Captain..."

"Mister Captain..? Or just 'Captain'..?"

"Just 'Captain' is fine and to answer your question, yes. You are allowed to take your nap there but... Aren't you a noble..?"

"Excuse me..?"

"The attire, the emblem, and finally the Delusion... Seems like someone from the 'Rossiya' clan.."

"This Rossiya clan you speak of

"This Rossiya clan you speak of.... Who are those..?"

"What..?"

Now this ended in a stalemate, both are confused about each other with the other being a bit suspicious about the other but stayed silent about it.

"You're not from around here, are you?"

"Yes, that would be correct."

"...Then where did you get that Delusion on your glove that has their (Rossiya clan) emblem..?"

The one who questioned MC slowly placed his hand on a visible hilt of his sword to intimidate the young man but all he did was stand up and pat the snow on his butt which made the blades on his waist come into view.

"Quite the nosy Captain are you..? Well, I just happen to find this on me when I woke up just a few miles out from here.."

Now this is more confusing and suspicious, woke up a few miles out and is showing no signs of fatigue and coldness. Finally deciding that this is the final straw to take MC in for further questioning, the man drew his gigantic black claymore before stabbing it on the ground Infront of him.

"In possession of an unregistered Delusion and "stolen" goods from the Rossiya clan. As a Harbinger of the Tsaritsa, you shall be taken in for further questioning; surrender now and there will be no use of force."