☁𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚎☁

MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAAAAA :D

"But it's the 26th"

*gunshot* IT'S CHRISTLER.

================================================================================

"Hand me that red one." Smg4 yells while he stands on a ladder, decorating the huge Christmas tree in the middle of the castle foyer.

Smg3, who was standing at the bottom of the ladder and holding it steady, sighs and grabs a round red ornament, passing it up to 4. "You almost done? My arms are tired..."

Smg4 rolls his eyes and places the ornament on an open branch. "I dunno... do you think it looks good?"

Smg3 looks up, smirking. "Looks great from where I'm standing~"

Smg4 looks down at him, blushing. "Seriously?"

3: "What? Want to lie and say it doesn't look good?"

4 sighs, rolling his eyes and turning back around. "Fucking perv..."

3: "Only for you!"

Meggy chuckles from the nearby couch, wearing an orange wool sweater, denim jeans and her normal boots. She stands up. "Alright, 4, get down. I want a turn."

Smg4: "Cool, I'm getting tired anyways." He climbs down, hopping off the ladder and stretching.

Meggy: "Yo, Red, come hold it." Mario gets up from his spot on the couch, walking over to the ladder.

Smg4: "I dunno, Meggy. From what I've experienced, he's not the best at holding ladders still." He chuckles, smirking.

Mario: "IT WAS ONE TIME! Plus, I said I was sorry!" He groans, gripping the ladder as Meggy climbs up.

Smg4 snickers, staying near the tree. He had traded out his normal long sleeve for a turtleneck of the same color, shivering slightly. "Jeez, you'd think with this giant ass castle, we could spring for a better heating system..."

Smg3 stays next to him, taking his hand. He had traded out his long sleeve for a flannel, the plaid dark blue and black. "Honestly..."

Meggy looks down at the two lovebirds, smirking. "Just as planned." She leans and whispers: "Psst. Mario! Commence Operation GMR!"

Mario looks up at her, confused. "Operation... Ooooooooh right, that." He smirks and takes something out his pocket, handing it to Meggy.

Meggy giggles and unwinds it-- that being a string with a mistletoe at the end. She wraps the string around her hand a few times to secure it before dangling it over the pair. She whispers: "Now we wait..." She raises her voice back to normal. "Hand me that white one over there."

After a few minutes, 4 drifts his eyes up and he stops talking, blushing. "You've gotta be kidding me..."

Smg3: "What?" He looks up and his face turns red as he realizes what's above the two. "Oh for fuck's sake..."

Meggy chuckles. "Hey loverboys! Er... well, loverboy and whatever 3 is today- Ya noticed what's above you yet?"

4 groans, glaring up at Meggy. "CLEARLY."

Mario chuckles. "Pucker up!"

Smg4 looks over at Mario. "Not you too! C'mon, man."

Mario: "By now, I'm surprised you're not used to this."

4 sighs. "You two are honestly the worst-" His sentence was cut off when 3 grabbed him by his collar, turning him around.

Smg4: "WH-!"

3's face was bright red with a 'let's just get this shit over with' face. He sighs. "Look, if we don't do this, they'll never get off our backs. Just-" He sighs before pulling 4 in for a kiss.

Smg4: "MM-!" 4 lets out a surprised noise before wrapping his arms around 3's waist. 3 releases his grip on 4's shirt and wraps his arms around 4's neck.

4 releases his lips. "I... Ha..." His face was bright red.

3 looks up at Meggy, his cheeks still red. "Ya happy now?"

Meggy looks down at him, smirking. "Oh yeah. I'll leave you alone now."

4 smirks, an idea forming in his head. "No, no. Keep that there for a sec. Meggy."

3 looks over at him. "Uh... what?"

4 pulls 3 closer to him. "I think it's a bit unfair that only you get to catch me off guard. So now..." He kisses 3, 3 letting out a "HM-!?"

Meggy giggles. "Damn., that was smooth, 4."

4 releases his lips, smirking slightly. "Hm... now we're even."

3's face was bright red. "I... Um..." He buries his face in 4's neck. "I fucking hate you..."

4 chuckles and wraps an arm around 3. "Love ya too, hun."

================================================================================

These two are too fucking adorable I stg- I know it's not Christmas anymore but oh well. Enjoy anyways!

Stay safe my sisters, brother and others!

Upload date: 12/26/22

-🍉Moon🌺