☁𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝☁

Hi hi! So i wrote a small drabble and figured I'd post it here to tie y'all over until i can get back in the swing of fully writing. Enjoy!

==========================================================

4's P.O.V (btw they're dating in this)

It was a late night at the showgrounds, Smg4 working away at his laptop, curled in a blanket; the only noises being whatever 4 was working on; wearing only a white t-shirt and black shorts. All of a sudden, a knock at the RV door is heard, snapping 4 out of focus mode. A little confused, 4 walks over to the door; blanket still wrapped around him, and opens it.

Outside was... Smg3. 3 was wearing a purple T-shirt; the shirt clearly being 2 sizes too big as it draped on his shoulders; with gray sweatpants and black slippers. 3 looked... ticked off?

4: "...uh... hey...?"

3 sighs. "Look. I don't like this either. But the knucks decided to do their monthly ritual at 2 in the fucking morning and me and Eggdog can't sleep." 

On cue, Eggdog zooms in the RV, rubbing up on 4's leg.

Wait it's 2 am?

4: "o-oh... okay. come in, hun."

3 walks into the RV and goes to the bedroom, sliding off his slippers before flopping on the bed, letting out a muffled groan. 4 sits on the bed next to 3 as Eggdog curls up in the dog bed kept outside the bedroom for him

(hc that 4 keeps a dog bed at his place for when he's watching Eggdog/when 3 stays over with Eggdog)

4: "That bad, huh?"

3 lifts his head. "Sorry for uh... not calling you. I kinda just acted on impulse."

4: "Na it's fine... you made me realize i should probably go to bed."

3 sits up. "...did you stay up editing again?" 4 looks away awkwardly and slowly closes his laptop, setting it aside. "...noooooooooo-" 3 wraps an arm around 4 and lays down with him. "You're going to bed, idiot. 

4: "Fiiiine." He curls up in 3's chest as 3 pulls a blanket over the two. 

3 closes his eyes, pulling 4 closer. "G'night darling..." 

4 also closes his eyes, smiling softly. "Mmmm... good night hun..." With that, the pair drift off to sleep, their soft snores filling up the RV.

==========================================================

Blah blah writing motivation dipped, blah blah I needed to clear my head. Don't wanna bore y'all with that. The transition to homeschooling was... ROUGH to say the least but the school year's almost over! Hopefully that means I can post more. Like i said this is just something small to tie y'all over

And for my demands today... Go watch Generation Loss. Ranboo worked really hard on it and the finale's tomorrow. He deserves ALL the support. 

Until then, take care of yourselves my sisters, brothers and others!

-🍉Moon🌺

Date published: 5/27/23 

Word count: 479 words