☁𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐☁

I hope you know that this is a excuse to dump some dumb facts I know about constellations and astronomy cause I had a phase when I was like 9 and now I can't forget them-

Happy (belated cause my dumbass got busy on Vday) Valentine's Day btw! Since I can't get a date, I'm gonna write fictional romance :']

==========================================================

3: "Are you sure we won't wake anyone?" He looks around as 4 opens the door to the castle roof.

4 rolls his eyes. "It's fine, 3... The only person in the castle tonight is Mario and that man can probably sleep through an apocalypse." 4 takes 3's hand, pulling him forward.

3 chuckles slightly and steps onto the roof, 4 closing the door behind the two.

4: "Now c'mon." He smiles softly and the two walk over to the edge of the roof, sitting down and dangling their legs off the edge.

3 leans against 4, leaning his head on 4's shoulder and the two look up at the sky, their eyes tracing over the stars and constellations.

A peaceful silence fell over the two as they basked in the night sky. The moonlight shining down, the stars dotting the sky and the calm silence only being occasionally broken by a slight breeze blowing, rustling the leaves and grass below.

After a few minutes of peaceful silence, 3 tilts his head slightly, his eyes lighting up.

3: "Hey, look! You can see the Big Dipper from up here."

4 tilts his head slightly, moving his eyes across the stars. "Hm?"

3 points up to the sky. "Yeah, look! The tail's right there and you can see the body right.. there!"

4: "Huh, so you can. That's really pretty..."

3: "Mhm! The Big Dipper is actually just part of Ursa Major, which is commonly used to find north-" He stops, blushing slightly out of embarrassment. "S-sorry. Got a lil carried away there. Don't wanna bore you."

4 looks down at 3. "What? Are you kidding me, that's really cool! What else do ya know?"

3 looks at 4 for a second before smiling. He sits up and turns to 4, crossing his legs. "Well, for one thing, the word constellation actually comes from a Latin term meaning set with stars. Oh! And another is that small patterns of stars within a constellation are called asterisms, which includes Little Dipper and-"

As 3 starts to ramble, 4 looks at 3, noticing all the little things. How 3's eyes shine in the moonlight, how his hair was slightly messy and poking out from under his hat, the way he seemed to talk with his hands as much as his mouth, the way his eyes light up whenever he's going on and on about whatever subject he was passionate about. It was all the little things that made 4 fall hard honestly.

4 reaches out a hand, softly cupping it around 3's face before turning his body to face 3.

3: "-and the smallest is Cru-" He stops his rambling, blushing softly with a surprised and confused look on his face. "Uh... 4?"

4: "Sorry I just..." 4 smiles softly. "I never realized how beautiful you look in the moonlight."

3's face turns a rose pink. "I- I-" He turns his face and hides it in 4's hand. "S-shut up, dumbass."

4 chuckles. "What? It's true." He turns 3's head to face him. "You're stunning."

3 giggles, a bright smile on his face. "You're too nice to me..."

4: "Oh contraire, my dear. You deserve all the compliments."

3 sighs. "I'm not getting ya to stop anytime soon, am I?"

4: "Nope. But you like it and I know you do."

3 smirks playfully. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." He leans in closer. "You'd never know."

4 raises an eyebrow, smirking. "Is that so?" He moves his arms down to 3's hips and pulls him closer. "Cause I'm sure I know the thoughts that run through your pretty little mind. For instance, now you're probably losing it internally cause my hands are on your hips."

3's cheeks turn red. "I..."

4 pulls 3 in closer. "And now you're probably panicking because we're getting closer."

3: "4 c-c'mon..."

4 chuckles and pulls 3 as close as he can before moving one of his hands up to 3's face. "And now you're just in shutdown preparation mode."

3: "I... hah..." His face was bright red at this point.

4 chuckles and pulls 3's face in, kissing him.

3 makes a small and muffled "MM-!" before wrapping his arms around 4's neck.

After a few seconds, 4 pulls away, smiling brightly. "Aaaaand now you're in shutdown mode."

3 sits there for a few moments, stunned; before his face turns to embarrassment. He hides his face in 4's chest. "You're such a fucking asshole."

4: "And yet you're dating this asshole."

3: "Eh, shuddup. You're hot."

4 blushes, his cheeks a bright pink. "I- Uh- Thanks... I think?"

3 sits up. "Can we just go back to watching the stars before my face melts off from how hot you're making it?"

4 chuckles. "Whatever you say, hun."

3 looks away, considering something. "Okay... this is gonna sound dumb-"

4: "Nothing is dumb enough for me, 3."

3 fidgets with his fingers. "Well, I just- Well- IWASWONDERINGIFMAYBEICOULDSITONYOURLAP-"

4 pauses for a moment. He then laughs slightly, smiling softly. "Ya don't have to ask for that, idiot." He crosses his legs. "C'mere."

3 climbs onto 4's lap, his legs wrapping around 4's lap. 3 then wraps his arms around 4's neck before laying his head on 4's shoulder. 4 slings one of his arms around 3, using the other to keep himself stable as he leans back slightly.

4: "Better?"

3: "If this gets out to the others, I WILL murk you."

4: "Sure ya will." 4 smiles softly and looks back up at the sky.

A few minutes of peaceful silence washed over the couple again, 4 spacing out slightly as he stared up at the night sky dotted with stars.

3: "Hey, 4?"

4 snaps out of his thoughts. "Hm?"

3 looks down. "...thanks for being a good partner..."

4's cheeks turn a cherry red. He smiles earnestly. "Of course... and right back at ya."

An hour later

4 yawns slightly, rubbing his eye. "I think it's about time to hit the hay, huh 3?" He pauses, hearing no response, but instead a soft snore. "3?"

4 turns his head to find an already asleep 3 on his shoulder, sleeping away peacefully.

4 smiles softly. "I told ya that all-nighter last night was a bad idea, dummy." He sighs. "God, even when you're sleeping you're adorable."

4 wraps his arm under 3's leg, standing up and holding 3 bridal style.

4: "Welp, guess you're sleepin' here tonight." He walks back over to the roof door, being sure to walk carefully so as to not wake the precious cargo in his arms. He stops in front of the roof door and looks down at 3. He leans forward and plants a small kiss on 3's cheek.

4: "Love you, 3..."

==========================================================

Not much to say at the end of this one other than: 

Stay safe out there my sisters, brother and others!

-🍉Moon🌺

Upload date: 2/15/23