Composure

*slams SMG4* This bad boy can fit so much repressed trauma

(takes place after SMG4: Let's Go Visit Peach!)
==================================================================

SMG4: "I'll be fine, 3. I will admit it was a little scary, but everything turned out okay in the end, and that's what matters." He leans on the table in his RV and adjusts the phone in his hand.

It was now pitch dark outside at the showgrounds, the gang having just gone on another adventure. This one... was a little different though. Having to adventure into that... pit for a power star.

SMG4 didn't exactly LIKE the idea of going back in that death pit, but hey they got the star. That's what matters.

SMG3: "If you're sure about it, dude. I'll uh... see you around... whenever I guess."

SMG4: "Yeah... Later, 3." SMG4 hangs up the phone, letting out a soft sigh.

To be honest, something felt... off. SMG4 just felt... on edge? An ache was present in his chest, but he couldn't place it.

SMG4: "...it's probably nothing. I'm... just tired. Yeah. I ran around a lot today, and I'm just tired. I'll get some sleep."

SMG4 walks off to his bedroom, quickly changing into a blue t-shirt and black shorts before collapsing onto his bed. He curls up on it, closing his eyes.

I mean... yeah maybe it wasn't ideal to have to be in there again... but I had to do it. Anything to get our new home built. This was for us. I had to do it.

It... was... for the better... right?

SMG4 turns over in bed, thoughts starting to cloud.

I mean yeah Peach was down there for... probably months and- ...oh my god she's still down there.

He felt himself begin to shake slightly, gripping at his arms.

No- stop that. It's not- It was that stupid tv or whatever that sunk the castle. You didn't know Peach was in there. Stop it.

His grip became tighter.

But if you hadn't taken the offer from the stupid tv, she wouldn't've ended up down there in the first fucking place. All because you just wanted to make a stupid video.

On and on his thoughts started to race, drowning out any noise. Why did you have to make that stupid video? Now look at where you are. You're living in a shitty RV while waiting for a new home, you now exposed your emotions to your friends who shouldn't have had to deal with that, and you left an innocent person to fend for herself down there for months. All you had to do was not get caught in your own fame. Hell, maybe not buy that fucking keyboard. Instead, as always you just fuck things up. You still manage to hurt those you care for. If it wasn't for 3 you would've-

A knock is heard at the RV door, throwing SMG4 out of his mind. He sits up, gasping slightly, not even realizing his breathing had begun to stutter. 4 wipes at his eyes before letting out a long exhale and standing up, stumbling slightly as he walks over to the door, opening it.

SMG4: "Hello-?" 4 stops when he sees who's standing outside.

Well, speak of the devil! SMG3 was standing outside the door, wearing a black t-shirt and purple sweatpants with Eggdog slippers. 3 had his arms crossed and looked... peeved but also slightly... concerned?

SMG4: "...3? What are you doing here?"

SMG3 let out a sigh.

SMG3: "...I know you're not actually okay, 4."

SMG4 felt his heart drop slightly.

SMG4: "I... don't know what you're talking about. Everything's completely fi-"

SMG3: "Did you forget I can feel when you're not okay?"

-shit. Right. The whole being cosmically linked shit. "...I'm not getting out of this one, am I?"

SMG3 shakes his head, uncrossing his arms and sighing. "Nope."

"...just- get inside." SMG4 steps away from the door slightly, turning to walk to his bedroom.

SMG3 nods and steps inside, closing the door and quickly following after 4.

SMG4 sits on the edge of his bed, SMG3 again following him and sitting next to him. 4 then curls his knees to his chest, looking away from 3. Great. Now he's getting dragged down with your stupid emotions. Again. You always manage to drag someone down with your mess.

🎉 You've finished reading 🤍𝚂𝚖𝚐𝟹𝟺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜/𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 🖤 🎉