☁𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄☁

Not my dumbass forgetting to publish this on New Year's Eve-

I've had this idea for a while so I'm gonna write it lmao- 

Enjoy!

===================================================== ========================================

Smg3 takes a deep breath as he pauses at the door to the room. He could hear the blasting music through the door, although muffled. "Okay 3, you can do this..."

"Hey! Loverboy!"

3 looks over to see Meggy walking up the stairs, her hair tied up in a bun. He groans, rolling his eyes. "I told you about that nickname."

Meggy giggles and walks up to him, leaning up on the wall nearby. "Sooooooo, how are you feeling?"

3 sighs, placing his hand in his pocket and rubbing his thumb over the ring box. "Very fucking nervous."

Meggy smiles softly. "Hey, don't fret too much. That boy loves you SO much."

Smg3: "I know but... What if I like- say something wrong or I freeze up or-"

Meggy: "Ah bup bup bup bup. Stopping you right there. You're overthinking this WAAAAAY too much. Just go with the flow and just.. let your heart do the talking."

3 chuckles. "Blech, now you're getting all sappy on me." He sighs. "Let's just get going already..."

Meggy opens the door to the roof, the music of the party blaring through. She yells: "See ya on the flip side, simp!" before walking out, yelling: "YO RED! YOU BETTER HAVE NOT DRANK ALL THE PUNCH!"

3 watches as she walks away.. 'I wish she'd stop calling me a simp. I mean- She's not wrong, but still.' He walks out onto the roof, the sound of loud rock music and the yells of the group ring out. 'I swear it somehow gets louder every year...' He makes his way through the crowd, everyone off doing their own thing in groups. At the middle of the roof was a stage, where Saiko and Kaizo were currently rocking away. 3 looks around and sees 4 standing a bit far away from the stage, chatting away with 1 and 2. 3 walks over to him, coming up behind him and wrapping his arms around 4.

4 jumps slightly before looking behind him.

Smg4: "Well, look who decided to join us. I thought you were gonna miss the countdown."

Smg3: "Na, just um... needed a bit of time to recharge."

Smg4 turns around, cupping 3's face in his hands and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Well, you're just in time. I gotta go make my yearly speech. C'mon, the song's about to end." He turns to 1 and 2. "Welp, I gotta go." He takes 3's hand and starts to walk over to the stage.

Smg2: "Good luck, 4!"

4 walks over to the side of the stage. "Here goes..."

3 squeezes 4's hands slightly, 4 looking up at 3. 3 smiles softly. "Hey.. you're gonna be fine."

4 sighs. "Yeah... you're right." He gives 3 a quick kiss on the cheek as the song that Saiko and Kaizo were playing ends and Saiko grabs the mic, the crowd cheering.

Saiko: "Alright, alright, alright! As you know, it's getting pretty close to midnight. As with every year, we end off with a small speech from the man himself, 4!" She looks over at 4, signaling him." Give it up for him!" The crowd cheers and 4 takes a deep breath, letting go of 3's hand and stepping onto the stage. Saiko hands the mic over to 4 before stepping into the back of the stage, sitting on the floor beside Kaizo , who was still sitting at his drums.

Smg4: "Hey everyone! So... I feel like I've been saying this every year but... jeez what a year huh? A lot happened and... A LOT has changed. We've had our highs, and our lows. And yet... throughout all of it... We still managed to make this group bigger and stronger." He stops, looking out on the crowd.