Chapter-6

2 weeks later.
_______________

An hour passed by into training, a mock match nearing it's final few minutes. Neymar and Messi were in opposing teams of each other, which was a challenge they had to go throughout the game. Neymar felt pleased when he scored a hat trick to the corner, but felt a pang of guilt seeing Messi stand to the middle of the field, possibly in an attacking position. Neymar ran back to place, soon giving an assist. It ended with the score of 2-1. As Neymar was walking back to the tunnel as the whistle was blown, his team mates came running at him, Dani jumping on his back. Neymar received him with a low chuckle, careful for Messi not to notice. He knew all too well how Messi wasn't someone who would cry in defeat to a team and that too in a mock match, but Messi hated loosing too. It was the disappointment that Neymar fears will cause Messi to act abnormally and their break of bond. These thoughts were clearly disturbing to him, his brows furrowing to the thought. Everyone went their ways, a few of them not even bothering to rest. He met with a few of them leaving, waving at them and heading towards the locker room. It was only Suarez there, wiping the beads of sweat off his forehead with his jersey clumped between his fist. Neymar looked around for the presence of someone particular but, no where to be seen. He takes a seat beside Suarez, removing his jersey and yanking his shoes off along with his socks, wrapping the jersey and socks into a 'ball' and dunked it straight into the basket. Neymar decided not to waste his time more, and question Suarez, which might possibly give him the answer he's looking for.

- "Have you seen Leo anywhere?" He pondered, not sparing a glance at Suarez.

- "In the shower. Why, you're looking for him?" He pondered back, his suspicions rising.

- "Well yes, and no." Neymar tried his best to answer it in a way which would leave Suarez's question un-answered. But Suarez being absolutely Suarez was not leaving until his Question would be answered.

- "Now what kinda answer is that man? It wasn't anything complicated-" Neymar inerrupted, leaving Suarez pissed.

- "Not as complicated as your love life." Neymar cackled, trying to cover up the fact that he was actually looking for Messi, but most importantly, he didn't want Suarez to get a hint to why he was looking for Messi, which Suarez is great at. Getting hints.

- "Shut up and tell me what's up." Suarez shot a cold glare which sent chill down Neymar's spine. Neymar creaked his head towards Suarez, Suarez noticing how Neymar's orbs are jumping around at all directions except for Suarez's. He sighed, giving him a pat on the shoulder. Neymar instantly got tensed, fearing if Suarez would stary underestimating him now that he's got a hint of what's up with his repetetive questions about Messi. And Neymar was stupid enough too, to always end up asking those to Suarez.

- "I-I can explain..i-it's not what y-you thin-"

- "Sh." Suarez put a finger against Neymar's lips. Suarez was at his breaking point, agitated by how Neymar is trying his best to not exploit his love for Messi.

- "First of all Neymar, Man up. You know very well you love Leo don't you? Don't twist your words, if you do it will cost you a pound of flesh." Suarez threatened with a lick to his front teeth. Neymar felt rather sheepish than to be threatened, being reminded how much of a simp he is for Messi.

- "I do.." Neymar slowed his speech.

- "Then why don't you tell him? Don't tell me you'll keep it to yourself until you get burried six feet under my guy." Suarez snickered, leaving Neymar a tad bit irked at the statement. He stood up to face Suarez completely, his hands into a fist.

- "Ofcourse NOT. I'M NOT A PUSSY TO DO SO- IT'S JUST...just..I-I.." Neymar slowed once more, his words falling apart. He collapsed back beside Suarez. Suarez fixed his gaze at the younger.