Chapter-10

WARNING¡¡¡-EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN, SEVERE BODY FATIGUE (ik ya'll are emotional so these might kinda make u sad, careful with that.)

///And thank you all SO SO much for all these 800+ reads, these really mean alot to me. It's just been a nearly a week since I started, and it's already been growing fast. It couldn't have been without you all, so sending loves for all this support that even I don't know if I truly deserve. Love ya'll. 🤍🗿🥂 Now enjoy the drama that's ahead ;)

_________________

Neymar's pov.
________________

The past twenty-four hours have kept me under the sheets, away from any source of light or soul, my chest tightened under the sheets in the pitch dark. I couldn't care more to take a shower, I know I smell awful. After my first day at Camp Nou, I thought, afterall, everything's gonna be alright..and I'll go one with the hustle. But apparently, it's just a loop. I recover, then I'm practically dis-mantled again. And so here I am. Stuck in a f*cking loop. I can't help but to cry when Leo comes to my mind...it's impossible for the little memories of us to be gone for me...it was only that slight second I had the memory all washed away, replaced with angst. It's all back now, and it has kept me sniffling and sobbing and aching in all my limbs. My head is heavy, and I can barely move myself from crying for hours back to back. It feels like I have a fever, and my face is stained in white. I can't see how I'm like right now, But I'm sure it's just like that day, when I saw myself in the mirror after probably three days of not leaving bed. Yes, those set of circumstances left me heart broken just like this, but this one is different in so many ways I don't want to comprehend, even when I know to. I peer my head out of the blanket more, squinting my eyes in fear of daylight to flash my eyes. But I'm able to open my eyes completely, yeah it did rack me a bit in the head from rubbing my eyes and clearing my vision from the bit of dry and condensed tears left, but I was surprised how I couldn't keep a track of time. I forced myself up from the bed and ofcourse, I nearly fell, but I wasn't giving up. It's gonna be the same anyway, I do have to wake up one day or the other. I try trudging towards the window and succeed, the sky painted in  beautiful hues of ombré, red and a splash of violet by the far ends. I smile after what seemed like years, genuinely. On my way dragging myself to the shower, something clicked. I swear I heard the foot steps of more than two people...and hushed voices. It can't be pops...he goes out to drink during the evening. No..it's intruders? Hell, I don't even have the slightest bit of strength to fight them. All hell breaks loose to my face all the time, that's just how it is. I open the door a crack through which I can only see, and look out downward in the living. I crawl out and peer to more to get a better veiw, and just hope I don't die. Ironic compared to what I have been asking for these days. I know it's not Rafaella, she's away with her boyfriend and I didn't really let her know either. But I don't know if it's just me, or I'm looking at my father and another brown haired guy with a nice trim. The tattooe on the guy's leg seems familiar. My head started racking on the left and I can't help but to give a slight squeeze thinking it would stop the pain, but it got god damn f*cking force. At this point (not even a minute later) it's throbbing. My eye vision somehow improves, and I scoot over by the railing of the second floor (a little corridor to Ney's room) to look over properly. No...it can't be. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up from it. The guy turns over in approach to the staircase as my father give him a pat in the back. Messi. I scream internally as tears brim my eyes, and my body automatically scoots backwards in shock. I try to lift myself but something makes my knees give in. I keep on sliding backwards trying to hide myself but no avail. The last thing I see before blacking out is rushed foot steps. Please God, don't let him leave. Please..