Seven

That night Evalina sat next to Aemond as the feast began while everyone looked at the both of them.
"So have the both of you consummated the marriage yet?" said Aegon as he began to drink heavily to escape reality.
Aemond looked at him with warning in his cold eyes.
"Yes.
But if you do not mind I rather not speak of something that is between me and Aemond" she said.
Aemond looked at her "They won't enjoy it if we say the truth" she whispered.
"This is grand news.
I hope you both succeeded in making a child" said Alicent.
"I don't think she wishes to talk about that mother," said Aegon.
"Dont take it as her not wishing to speak.
In our realm the husband and wife carry that information and everyone eventually guesses" said Atlas.
"Or she dissent want to talk about that at our wedding feast" said Aemond.
"Speaking of that.
I and Atlas have spoken about the castle you both will be going to come morning" said Viserys.
"I have decided to give you the castle your mother had built for your sister before she refused it.
I have organised everything and come morning you both will have a castle to yourselves in a realm without war and chaos" said Atlas.
Evalina looked at her father "It's alright Evalina.
Your mother would have wished for you to have it.
It is surrounded by mountains so there will also be space for your dragon Aemond and space for more as I expect you will show my daughter what you are capable of" Atlas said.
"Thank you Atlas" Aemond said.
"Thank you father" she said as tears came to her eyes.
"Why are you upset?" he asked with a smile.
"I'm just thinking that I must leave you" she said.
"Sadly you aren't mine anymore.
Aemond will take good care of you and even if he does I will expect visitations when you both bring a child into this world" said Atlas.
She looked at Aemond and smiled "Now enough with the important stuff.
This is a celebration so enjoy yourselves" Atlas said.
She laughed "How much have you had to drink father?" she asked.
"Too many," he said.
She laughed before looking at Aemond.
He looked into her eyes and smiled "Would you like to dance?" he asked.
"Of course" she said.
He stood up and offered her his hand.
She took it before standing up "Won't they all be watching?" she asked.
"Ignore them," he said.
They began to dance softly as she followed his movements.
There were no harsh movements which suited the both of them.
Atlas watched them "It's amazing how they look at each other" Alicent said.
"It's easy to see.
There bloody meant for each other" Aegon said.
"It's our belief that the betrothed shouldn't meet each other until the day they become one.
I met my wife the same way and at one glance I knew she was the one I would love for the rest of our days" Atlas said.
"I only hope that they are able to reach old age together.
I don't wish that pain on anyone not even my worst enemy" she said.
"I agree," said Viserys.
Evalina looked into his eyes as everything around her melted away.
It was just them enjoying their first dance together and it was perfect.
It was everything she had ever wanted.