Seventeen

When Atlas told Evalina that she was to be married to Aemond Targaryen she was nervous and full of anxiety as she never knew an arranged marriage that ended the way that she wish them to.
As she grew older and met her betrothed she understood that it was nothing to fear as he was kind and smart.
He was unlike any suitor she had ever had.
The memories failed away when they were separated but when she saw him again they all came back and she realised that her marriage to Aemond would be one where a bond would be built.
She knew from the minute she saw him again that she wanted to be his.
Aemond held her as she screamed out.
Each push felt like she was being torn and she wanted it all to end.
She had been doing the same things for hours and as she continued to deliver Aemond's child exhaustion filled her.
"I see a head my lady.
Stay strong" said the maester.
"I can't" Evalina cried out as tears poured down her face.
"Look at me my love.
You can deliver this child, our child.
You are so strong and I know you can do this" Aemond said before he kissed her head.
"Evalina you can.
After you deliver the child you may rest for as long as you need" said Helaena.
Evalina looked at Aemond before pushing again.
She screamed out as she threw her head back.
She kept pushing as she did everything she could to deliver the child.

Time passed as the maester held the child's torso waiting for Evalina to push out the legs.
Evalina felt as if she could die from the pain as her head spun from everything.
"One more push and it will all go away.
Aemond help her" said Alicent.
Aemond looked at her "One more" Evalina said.
"One more" said Alicent.
Evalina took a deep breath before pushing she screamed out causing the walls and floor to rattle.
Suddenly everything went away as the maester held the baby.
She placed the baby on Evalina's chest causing her to break down.
The minute she felt his tiny body on her chest all the pain and suffering she had just gone through escaped her mind.
"You have a healthy son," said the maester.
She looked at the baby as he cried.
"There you are.
My son" Evalina said before kissing his head.
"Well done" said Alicent.
Evalina looked at Aemond as tears ran down his face "You did it.
I'm so proud of you my love" he said before kissing her.
"Look at him.
He has your eyes" she said.
"Can I?" he asked.
She passed their son to Aemond before melting into her fluffy pillows.
"He's perfect," said Aemond as he looked at her.
"Rest now my darling.
You deserve to relax after what you just did" he said before kissing her head.
She smiled "Stay with me," she said.
"Of course," he said as he held his son.
Evalina looked into his eyes and smiled as she realised that she now had a family.
She got everything she wanted.
A loving husband and a healthy child.
She looked at both her husband and son as she looked forward to the future knowing it will be nothing but peaceful and perfect.