Prologue.

Gaining her quirks and life-long friendship.

It was an already warm Saturday morning, and over in a lovely house, resided the happy family of the Midoriya's. The gorgeous, kind-hearted mother, Inko Midoriya and her rambunctious, already intelligent, outgoing, quite blunt, and highly curious of everything, newly turned four-year-old daughter, Izuku. The father, Hisashi, had unfortunately died when Izuku was almost three, in the result of dangerous and rampaging five-man villain group that Endeavour and All Might had been after, who gunned him down as he exited a flower shop on his way home. Luckily, the flame hero had instantly recognised who Hisashi was, being an already legendary top lawyer for the Japanese government, and got in touch once they'd apprehended the villains, even meeting her at the police station while Izuku was at the Bakugou's, seeing their baby boy.

Inko had a stunning figure, being somewhat of an hourglass style. Shoulder length dark green hair that she usually has up in a half ponytail, or down entirely, with side bangs that dangle near vibrant emerald eyes that show kindness, maturity, friendliness, and love. She has a smile and aura about her that's like sunshine and instantly makes those around her relaxed and happy. Majority of the time, she's dressed in jeans and a simple t-shirt, or the rare occasion a long black skirt and blouse. Either way, she rocks what she wears. You will currently find Inko leaving the kitchen after beginning breakfast and heading to her daughters' bedroom, which just so happened to be the biggest room, to wake her up. Inko went in and opened the blackout curtains on the overstuffed, grey bay-seated windows, letting in the bright morning sunshine, before smiling softly at the sight that greeted her.

A few steps ahead from her position sat the solid oak double bed with a bedside table on either side, that currently had tucked in tightly beneath black duvet covers, her precious bundle of joy, who was hugging her treasured dark green and black dragon teddy – the last present from her father before he'd died. Before waking the girl, Inko prepared her clothes for the day, resulting in a red t-shirt and black shorts. Izuku wasn't like most girls her age and was more on the tomboy kind of side, loving nothing more than getting her hands dirty. She wasn't a massive hero fanatic like most kids, but she had a few figurines. In the room, the walls painted a warm slate grey, with lovely oak flooring that was all throughout the home. A large fluffy black rug sat at the feet of the bed, breaking up the floor space. To the right of that, was an oak double-sided wardrobe tucked tight into a corner. Beside that sat an oak chest of drawers. Behind the door, was the already impressive desk that had a laptop, lamp, and other small assortments on it.

Above it, on the wall, hung the TV, with gaming consoles etc underneath on a thick, sturdy shelf that was part of the desk, but used for those instead. Next to the desk was a floor to ceiling length bookcase that spanned the remaining length of wall, already full of books that no normal child would most likely have. The bottom two shelves housed a vast collection of DVDs, CDs, and games. The room, in theory, should be more acquainted with a teenager than a four-year-old, but her baby was anything if not special. Inko sighed as she placed the clothes on the end of the bed and shuffled up to the kid, reaching out to shake them gently.
"Izu, my sweet baby, it's time to get up." She called, getting a wiggle in return before the duvet lowered slightly and she stared into emeralds the same as her own, but only bigger. Izuku had doe-like eyes that were astounding. Duvet lowered more, revealing baby-soft chubby cheeks with pale gold four diamond freckles on each. Rose pink lips that instantly stretched into a smile.
"Morning mama."

"Good morning Izuku. Your clothes are at the end of your bed, do hurry and get ready, breakfast will be ready soon, ok sweetheart?" She ran her hand through her daughter's thick, jet-black, naturally wavy hair that was currently major bed head and all over the place. That, and the golden freckles are the only things she had in common with her father in looks wise.
"Ok mama." Izuku climbed from the bed and dashed into the hallway for the bathroom, making Inko chuckle before she headed downstairs. As she was dishing it up, about ten minutes later, Izuku came skipping into the spacious kitchen, slippers slapping against the tiled floor slightly.
"What drink do you want this morning, Izu?" She questioned, before putting the plate on the table.
"Juice please. Can I get it?"
"Go ahead." Izuku smiled wide as she grabbed the fresh orange juice from the fridge. Sometimes, with the way she was, Inko honestly forgot that she'd not long turned four.