Chapter 8.

Izuku emerged on the field ten minutes later after a short rest in RG's office. The crowd roared happily when they spotted her and Touya and she waved to them.
"Welcome back! Are you alright now?" Luca asked, grabbing her for a hug, which was probably to reassure himself. She chuckled and returned the embrace, before a body collided with her spine.
"Izuku, that was bloody amazing!" Aoi cheered, gold eyes sparkling. Izuku partially turned to the 5ft 2 teen, giving her a smile. They'd gotten quite close too, meeting through Luca one lunch time.
"Thank you. Now, shall we get started on the next round?"
"Yeah!" They high fived and focused on Ectoplasm, who had the selector ready.

"Ok students, we're about to begin the next round." He pushed the button and it spun until it landed on their next objective. Quirkless dodgeball. Many had puzzled looks on their faces.
"How are we meant to do that?" Someone questioned.
"Oh, this is going to be fun." Izuku smirked, making Touya snicker.
"For the top fifty who passed the previous round, for this to work, you need to create teams of five. We have placed ten courts down, courtesy of Cementoss. The remaining four groups that are last, will go through to the next round. Select your groups now, that you have five minutes, and then we will go to the courts, to which I'll explain the rules further for this." Ectoplasm briefly explained. Izuku instantly grabbed Touya, Luca and Aoi for her group. Everyone else scurried around trying to get in a team. They moved out of the way, but they needed one more, but no one approached.

"Any idea on who might join us?" Luca posed.
"Could be anyone." Touya answered.
"Izuku, can I join your team, please?" A voice drew her gaze and she smiled.
"Of course you can! We proudly welcome you to the team, Hayashi." The female smiled back. Hana Hayashi was in the business course, but they'd clicked when Luca had introduced them too. Bonding over many things. She was about 5ft, but that didn't mean anything here. She had light hazel eyes with beautiful chestnut coloured hair that fell in waves around her shoulders with bangs.
"Thank you, but please, call me Hana!" She chirped.
"Aoi, meet Hana. Hana meet Aoi as you already know Luca and Touya."
"Pleasure to meet you." The girls shook hands.

"Time is up. Follow me please." Ectoplasm called and the groups followed. A minute later, they reached the courts set up for them and Izuku was eager to begin.
"What now?" Someone called out. Ectoplasm clapped his hands to gain their attention.
"Standing on opposite sides, it's a simple game of dodgeball. The first team to lose every member is out. Then we will rotate until it's the last surviving four teams who advance to the next round. No quirk usage, which is why every student is to wear a quirk-cancelling bracelet for this to make it fair, more so for those who don't have physical quirks." Ectoplasm stated, just as Midnight and Power Loader emerged, pulling a huge trunk. Eventually all students had one on, but it didn't deter Izuku in the least considering she trained a lot quirkless. After they were in position, she done a couple of stretches before smirking at the opposite team, who visibly gulped.

"Who's the strongest for this in our team?" Aoi muttered.
"Izuku, easily. No hesitation or lie on that one. She's also astoundingly quick on her feet." Touya replied as Luca was explaining the rules and how to play the game to Hana, who'd never played it.
"ALRIGHT PEOPLE! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD WITH THE SECOND ROUND! WE ARE NOW WATCHING THE STUDENTS PLAY QUIRKLESS DODGEBALL! OHHHH YEAHHHH!" Mic celebrated and Izuku knew for a fact that Aizawa was face palming in sheer irritation.
"Ready? GO!" Ectoplasm shouted, causing Izuku to bolt forward and snag a ball that had been placed on the centre line. Darting back, she easily twisted her body to avoid being hit before launching a ball towards one of the opponents, hitting them perfectly in the stomach. Within a minute, max, the others were out, leaving her team the victors, while surprising everyone with how quickly they'd won that round. Well, more like Izuku, who was wickedly fast and stupidly bendy.  Damn girl appeared like she had no spine from some tricks she did.