Chapter 1.

Years later, Izuku was now thirteen. It was also her birthday, and she was at the Todoroki's house after spending a few hours with just Rei and Fuyumi. She'd quickly befriended their eldest son, Touya, in school two weeks after gaining her quirks when he'd joined. A month later, she'd met his family, with Endeavour instantly recognising her and made her day by giving her a huge hug. After that, they're as close as actual family with Rei, Inko and Mitsuki becoming literally the best of friends. They're the dignified, headstrong, and fiercely protective yet loving matriarchs of their households. She was at theirs, because her mum was running some errands, then getting the Bakugou's and meeting there, along with her husband and Izuku's stepdad, Toshinori Yagi and her self-adopted, much-loved grandpa and personal trainer, Gran Torino, plus another guest that she didn't know were also joining. Her uncle Mirai Sasaki, or Sir Nighteye, couldn't join due to being busy, but he'd sent her a present over with a loving text.

She'd see him in a few days so that was alright. She now had full control over her quirks, fantastic yet deadly hand-to-hand combat ability, could use a wide range of weapons with skill, and do a vast assortment of gymnastics and martial arts too. She also had advanced medical knowledge after becoming exceptionally good friends with Mr Baines and Nakamura who she'd met when she was four. She's also a somewhat genius at making support items, using her natural smarts as well as having help from one of the top support companies in Japan after helping the CEO's son when he'd gotten into a car wreck, effectively saving him from losing both legs. It was safe to say, that Izuku's life was busy, but she loved it. Majority of the time, Touya joined her, and gained extensive knowledge in the medical field after watching her and the doctors work, even helping a lot too.

Torino trained him sometimes too, as did Endeavour. Yagi did none of that, as he was more of the fun dad when not working and making sure that she still had somewhat of a childhood and fun, like taking the kids to amusement parks, carnivals etc. You'd think he'd be run ragged by that, but they always behaved perfectly, and majority of the time, the kids listened to Izuku and Touya and always stuck close to the already powerful duo. By kids, that meant the Todoroki triplets, Shoto, Natsuo and Fuyumi, then her firecracker baby brother, Katsuki Bakugou. Even with everything going on in her life, she was still one of the top students in school, keeping her grades up as there was no reason in being sloppy, as well as one of the nicest people to teach due to her politeness and willingness to help. Most of the students and teachers loved her, she even did a study group with Touya during lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays to help others, which most were very grateful for. Right now, she was in her knee length, flowy red tartan halter necked dress and her new chained black calf length six-inch-high heeled boots, dancing in the garden with Fuyumi, who was giggling along in her pale pink dress and matching dolly shoes.

Izuku was maturing rapidly into a very beautiful woman and her body was already shaping into a stunning curvy figure. Even though it was obvious she worked out religiously to be in top physical condition, she was still squishy in the right places. The song changed into a fast paced one and the girls laughed.
"Boys, come and join us." She called to the three who were watching from the shade. They weren't massive fans of being in the hot rays of direct sunshine for long, but Izuku loved it.
"No thanks angel. I'll stay here for now." Touya said, holding his cold drink to his cheek. He'd decided to not actually wear sweatpants for a change, instead opting to match Izuku, but his tartan shirt was different shades of blues which made his turquoise eyes pop, along with ripped black jeans and black combat boots. It showed off his muscular build perfectly. He wasn't like his dad in being a hulking beast in muscles, but more of the lean side, even if he was only thirteen.

Izuku knew that he already had an impressive and prominent four packed abs, as they worked out together a lot and he'd taken to being topless halfway through most times due to sweating so much. She was the same, usually opting for a sports bra covered by a crop/tank top and shorts. What can they say though, they didn't do anything in half measure, and usually trained until they could barely walk some days.
"I'm content to stay here right now, but next time we can Izu-nii, I promise!" Natsuo plopped onto one of the chairs. He wore washed out jeans and a light grey tank top with white trainers. A black beanie, in a lightweight fabric, covered most of his hair.
"Ok, Izu-nii." Shoto instantly joined, making her laugh.