Chapter 2.

U.A. Entrance Exam.

Sixteen-year-old Izuku Midoriya was currently seen heading over to U.A for the entrance exam. She'd woken up an hour earlier than usual to get ready, after doing her normal workout routine. She'd kissed her parents on the cheek before leaving. She'd had a delicious breakfast, and had just finished off a banana, strawberry, and mango protein shake, which she put the empty container in a random bin provided. There was no need to litter after all. As it was the exam, they were allowed to wear comfortable clothes, which helped as it was already hot, surprisingly. Emerald eyes had the usual winged eyeliner with long, thick black lashes that curl slightly at the ends coated in a single swipe of mascara. Lips had nothing but lip balm on, as there was no need for lipstick and that was it for her makeup as she barely wore anything else. Hair was in a French braid, as she didn't need it getting in the way, which also showed her ear piercings perfectly.

Throat had a thin black choker just so it didn't feel weird not wearing something. She wore fireproof custom combat boots with a hidden four-inch switchblade heel, and black leggings with zipper cargo pockets with breathable yet fireproof fabric. It didn't leave much to the imagination that Izuku was a healthy woman, with a firm bubble butt, thick muscular thighs, and solid calves. Top half was covered in one of her favourite custom, mostly quirk proof black workout tank tops with the straps going into one that went down the middle of her spine for her wings and so they wouldn't get snagged, showing off her muscular arms but it didn't look stupid or gross on her. The front, which cupped her voluminous chest perfectly, in white, had the words – Forget Skinny; I'm Training To Become A Badass!

When her parents had seen it, they'd chuckled and nodded in approval, making her smirk. Approaching the school, she soon spotted her utterly gorgeous best friend who'd had a bit of a growth spurt these past few months and now stood at 6ft. Even she was 5ft 8 now. Ignoring the people blatantly staring at the duo, she smirked as he noticed her. Both had been training harder than usual for the past year or so, and absolutely nothing was stopping them from getting closer to their dream.
"Hey angel." His voice had gotten ridiculously deeper to and suited him. He gave her a quick hug.
"Hey babes." He was slightly pale still, (which she doubted would ever change), with a lean, tight muscular build with an impressive six pack of abs that he chose to keep hidden under baggy clothes. Today was different though, but if he's comfortable, and could move around easily, then that's what mattered. He wore baggy cargo pants in black. Combat boots like her and a plain black tank top that showed off his muscles. His white hair gleamed, and turquoise eyes showed eagerness to get started. Usual bracelets on his wrists that helped with the drawback of his quick.

"Love the tank top, but you usually wear that to the gym." He smirked.
"Thanks. I know I do, but today felt rather appropriate to wear it." She cackled as they headed in.
"It's certainly you all over, that's for sure."
"Because we're the badass duo for the win." They fist-bumped happily and fell into a comfortable silence as they went to the hall for the first part. Her phone was zipped in the compartment on her right thigh, on silent so there'd be no disturbances. Pen and pencil in the other pocket, as she had no need to bring anything else. Upon entering the hall, after wishing each other luck and a kiss on the cheek, went to find their designated seats. Upon claiming hers, Izuku waited patiently as others entered too. Majority of them wore sweatpants and a baggy hoodie. Seriously, in this already horrendous weather?

Did they want to overheat or something? Morons. Pulling her pen out, she spun it around her fingers as the last stragglers wandered in, just as Present Mic and Ectoplasm entered. She sat properly, and focused. Ectoplasm sent out clones with papers, putting one down on each desk, face down so no one could begin and cheat. There had to be a good thousand people here ready to start.
"Good morning listeners! This is the first part of the exam, a written test. You have two hours to complete this. Once you have finished, please quietly bring it to us. If you are found asking your seat mate for help, copying or being disruptive, you are instantly failed and will be swiftly escorted from the premises. If you need help, please raise your hand and someone will come to you. Please turn over the papers, as your time starts now. Good luck listeners!" Mic cheered and started the timer on the wall.